Scotty Cameron Newport Beach Studio Stainless

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
My neice sent these pics to find out what I can about it. Her dad (Dan the Man on the forum, some of you may remember him from a couple of the Iowa outings) died recently (Pancreatic cancer) and she is wanting to know what to ask for it. Guaranteed it's in very good shape however old it is.

Best I can find is that it is a 2004 but seems odd that he would have gamed something that long, even a putter.

Anyone have any info? Much appreciated.

20191003_152023.jpg20191003_152015.jpg20191003_152036.jpg

great looking putter

Bump for evening crowd.

ones that are beat up pretty well are around 100-150 I'd say. Clean ones that haven't been restored can get well north of that but I doubt more than 300.

Someone can correct me if I am wrong.

I’d pay at least $225 in that condition so between that and $275 would probably sell easily

I checked on 2nd swing and the trade in value is 89.00. So what Girardcorp said is probably accurate.

Thanks everyone. Anybody else? She hasn't done anything with it yet I don't think.

It will sell on EBay between $225-$275, because it doesn’t have bag chatter. I say if anyone in the family plays, give it to them.

It will sell on EBay between $225-$275, because it doesn’t have bag chatter. I say if anyone in the family plays, give it to them.
I agree, money is nice, but if a golfer wants it, it's a great memento of a loved one.

Back