Savannah GA or surrounding

Have fun fellas! Hopefully I can catch the next one!

@brotherdave had to back out. My buddy Brad is going to take his place.

I can’t wait I’m excited.

Gentlemen, I had a great time, Thanks @Browndog for the information of the course and guidance with my swings and hosting us today at Salelo It was a great time, Thanks @Keith Prater for his kind words after bad shots. I truly enjoyed today.

Last Weekend was great, I thought I had a friend lined up to play this weekend but I am not getting any responses from him after a few messages. I was wanting to go to Henderson to see that course.

With that said - I am not great by any means and I need some work still on certain drives and hazards, I will loose a few golf balls but If anyone would like to go I am looking to pair up with atleast 1 person before going to get paired at a course.

Thanks All.

Can’t make it this weekend.

Can’t make it this weekend.
Looks to rain later today and tomorrow, prob won’t be able to get out there this weekend.

Looks to rain later today and tomorrow, prob won’t be able to get out there this weekend.

Probably give you a chance of not getting paired with the forecast. Shouldn’t rain long and the course may be empty. Henderson can get backed up on a Saturday.

It’s my son’s birthday weekend so I made sure to hit the range yesterday to get my weekend swings in.

Probably give you a chance of not getting paired with the forecast. Shouldn’t rain long and the course may be empty. Henderson can get backed up on a Saturday.

It’s my son’s birthday weekend so I made sure to hit the range yesterday to get my weekend swings in.
If I go out it will prob be to Black Creek in Ellabell for a quick 18. (I Love the back 9 at this course)

If I go out it will prob be to Black Creek in Ellabell for a quick 18. (I Love the back 9 at this course)

I’m getting a little spoiled being able to go out at 6pm and walk 9 holes. I’m starting to prefer it since I can play 9 in about an hour and a half.

I’m getting a little spoiled being able to go out at 6pm and walk 9 holes. I’m starting to prefer it since I can play 9 in about an hour and a half.
Great exercise honestly. Ive never played just 9 holes. Honestly thought about taking the kids putt-putt golfing to an inside one up in Beaufort called Glow Country.

Great exercise honestly. Ive never played just 9 holes. Honestly thought about taking the kids putt-putt golfing to an inside one up in Beaufort called Glow Country.

Don’t forget about the Crosswinds short course. My kids love it and gives me a chance to practice scoring clubs.

I take their best 3 holes against my worst 3 holes and makes it fun.

Back