Ryo Ishikawa to Callaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oregon Golfer

#XBomb
Reaction score
Handicap
Interesting. I like Ryo and I think he will be a very good golfer here in the next couple of years. Good on Callaway!

I'd say that this might be the signing they hinted at. Cool of them to add some fresh young talent to their ranks.

Noooooooooooooooo, I liked having a :Yonex: guy out on tour. Cally has some great stuff he will be in great hands

Awesome to see this post! There's no argument that he is EXTREMELY talented and this could really build his US fanbase. Great move Callaway!

Wow. I have always liked Ryo, especially since he donated all of his 2011 earnings to the earthquake relief in Japan. Dude is sick talented and Callaway is adding a really exciting, young player to the team.

Good get for Callaway and expanding into the Asian market. Dude's a rock star. Hopefully he can grow and evovle and grow with Callaway.

Wow this is great for Callaway!

He's pretty overrated.

I hope he becomes as good as they already think he is.

I think it is more for the market

I think its a great move for callaway

Harry A from Callaway said they were going to expand the overseas staffers. This guy will be a stud in a year or two. I think they have more to come with naming staffers

I like it. Some new young talent Mr..Harry was referring to in the radio show recently.

He's pretty overrated.

I agree. A good signing though.

He's pretty overrated.

This. I don't get the love, but to each their own.

He's pretty overrated.

Your're right. But the dude prints money in Japan.

Noooooooooooooooo, I liked having a :Yonex: guy out on tour. Cally has some great stuff he will be in great hands

My initial thought too but I think it's a really smart move for Callaway and I'm really starting to like Callaway more and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back