kyle87

Reaction score
Handicap
I searched around the forums for a testing thread or review for these clubs but I couldn't seem to find anything. Maybe I just didn't look hard enough but I couldn't find anything. So if there is a thread about the irons could someone point me in the direction to the link. If not could anyone drop their opinion for me as I will probably be buying these clubs within the next month or two and I'm looking for some feedback! Thanks!

I am not sure there is a review of these irons, I have hit them both during a fitting at a Callaway Performance Center and on the range at my local course. I hit them very well each time and in fact there were one of the finalist for my Morgan Cup irons. For my paticular swing, they just launched a little too high and had too much backspin.

With your current handicap, I would say these would be a very good option for you, they provide a very easy to hit face with lots of perimeter weighting for foregiveness. If you have never been fit, I would recommend that you get properly fit for your new irons, I can tell you that it can help eliminate some issues and make you play better right off the bat.

Let us know how they work out for you.

Thanks guys! I have been so intrigued by these clubs lately. I liked the Diablo Edge and have an AW that my buddy let me borrow and I hit it very good. So I figured couldn't go wrong with a Callaway iron and an updated version of that club. I have a major problem sweeping the ball, which I'm currently working on eliminating. So my ball flights are usually very low compared to most. What you described should be perfect for me Tim.

I'm pretty sure that these will be in my final two with the XF's when I pick my irons. I have yet to hit either yet, but just basing it off what I have read and heard about them.

Back