R11 TP Shaft recomendation

captain3jack

Reaction score
Handicap
Guys/Gals,

I have the stock TP blur stiff in my R11 and just dont like the feel. I hit the Kai Lei and it was a tad stiff. I am thinking the Fubuki alpha is the way to go.
Here is my swing info.....I appreciate your opinions and expertise.
Swing Speed 96-101 Depends on lower back
Tempo smooth
low launch
Avg distance about 255, I rarely hit the sweet spot and tend to hit it off the toe :clapp:

thanks,
C3J

I would say a fitting is the best idea if you are missing consistently in the same spot could be something as easy as a proper fit. I like the Fubuki, but dont love it. But that is just me and it not fitting me perfectly.

If you do go the fitting route be sure to try some Miyazaki shafts if they have some, you wont regret it.

Yeah....getting to try all the TP shafts for the R11 has been tricky. I've been to one demo day and a store and all they had were the Blur and Blur-TP shafts to try. I actually don't mind the Blur-TP shaft but I'd like to try the others.

I was pretty lucky with my Supertri because the particular demo day I went to for that had all the TP-shaft offerings there.

Regarding the Fubuki shaft, plenty of people vouch by it. I just don't. Personally, I've yet to hit a Mitsubishi Rayon shaft that I've liked, but really that's probably just me. As for Miyazaki, good luck finding one of those to try out unless you're at the THP demo day.

Back