QODA Golf Bag Naming Contest

Spaceman_Spiff

Reaction score
Firestone CO, north of Denver about 20 mins
Handicap
Thanks Spaceman

Sweet Spaceman. I'll have to do this one at home. School Filters :banghead:

OK THP'ers, time to get on FB and make a winner of one of our members. Click the link and Vote, vote, vote for Qaliente. The name chosen by Maria Lopez.

Vote for Qaliente!

Already voted for Qaliente!

Please vote for my entry of Qintana (Stand Bag) if you have the time as well. Thanks THP!

So I put this out there and then didn't even enter myself. Of course I'll be voting for Qaliente regardless!

Probably a little clarification:
Maria's entry is for their new cart bag. My entry, Qintana, is for the new stand bag. Thanks again if you happen to like my entry
Cheers! :drinks:

Maria's entry is for their new cart bag. My entry, Qintana, is for the new stand bag. Thanks again if you happen to like my entry

Glad I read this going to vote for you. I just wrote about that with Beowolf. You got my vote . They can vote for both of us.....

Sorry for overlooking you. You have my vote. I didn't know you were THP.
Now we can make two winners from THP and they both get a new bag AND a bag named by them! How cool is that?

I threw some names out there but wasn't lucky enough to get selected. You've been voted for guys, good luck!

I threw some names out there but wasn't lucky enough to get selected. You've been voted for guys, good luck!

Thanks Josh you the man. Qaliente needs some more votes & Qintana my people have been hitting you up,with love......

Thanks Josh you the man. Qaliente needs some more votes & Qintana my people have been hitting you up,with love......

Not a problem buddy. I've mentioned voting to some friends, not sure if any have actually voted.

So I put this out there and then didn't even enter myself. Of course I'll be voting for Qaliente regardless!

Thanks Spaceman need every vote. Brother......Look forward to your vote

Voted - best of luck!

Ok I voted for two bags. The carry and the cart...hope THP takes the title

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck, I think you have a great shot at winning!

Guys, didn't THPers take this one home? Updates?!?!?!?!

Back