Bridges

Reaction score
Handicap
Everyone drop by Putterzone and leave a comment or 2 on some of their articles. Sean (site owner of putterzone) co-host's with JB on the THP radio show, "The Greenside" from time to time about putter info and I really enjoy listening to it. So figured we would could create a little buzz over at his site and there is some very very good info about putters that may help some of you out.

I try to stop in from time to time and check out whats new. I know JB is behind what sean does over there, and it would be cool if we gave him some THP love.

Here is the site again. http://www.putterzone.com/

He actually hosts every show with me. We love Sean and what he does and hope people check out his site.

Maybe while you are at it, you could leave a few comments for THP on our home page as well. :cool:

Here is the latest Greenside show with JB and Sean in case you missed it. http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?p=12938

And the only way we get to listen to more of them is if we give feedback about the show, so comment on there, check out putterzone and leave a comment there to. Because someone could see it then find THP and be a member. 1 comment could help someone out and its easy to.

Thanks for the reminder Bridges. I had forgotten all about that site.

The radio show was pretty good. Interesting discussion about inserts vs. none insert faces and the feel/sound.

Last edited:
When I was in the market for a new putter, I used Putterzone and found it to be very helpful and in depth. Great site and think a lot of people should use it when looking for a new putter, it's not just opinionated reviews, it looks at all aspects of the putter and talks about the good and bad based on usage and technology.

Nice reminder Bridges. Its always good to show a little support for the people that do things to help improve the quality of information on our great site.

I try to check out putterzone a couple of times a week and steer people there as much as possible when asking about putting and putters. I need to be better about leaving comments both there and here though. I did find THP through putterzone and always enjoy listening to the greenside. Is there a facebook page for putterzone?

I check out that site every now and then. Its a great site with a wealth of information!

putterzone has a ton of info on it. if you are into putters there isn't a better site.

I like going to Putterzone, Sean has a wealth of knowledge and shares it in the details on his site. Great site a one of the truly nice people in this world.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

I try to support Everyone who backs THP. It keeps everyone going.

Thanks for mentioning this as I had not been to the site before. Great info on there and I'm really enjoying it!

I stopped in at the Putterzone, but for some reason either Firefox or my machine doesn't play nice with the forums. I do have many protections up, one of them could be the culprit. What little I have seen I did enjoy.

Thanks for mentioning this as I had not been to the site before. Great info on there and I'm really enjoying it!

You might like the show we do together then.

I stopped in at the Putterzone, but for some reason either Firefox or my machine doesn't play nice with the forums. I do have many protections up, one of them could be the culprit. What little I have seen I did enjoy.

Putterzone is not a forum.

Good stuff Sean.
An interesting story here. A few months back I was shopping for a putter. Found a few that were aestehically pleasing and began reading reviews on those. Google delivered two very good pages that pretty much sealed the deal for me. One was the putterzone review of the Bettinardi BC6. Good info as well as background on the company. The second was a page about a putter shoot out hosted by... you got it-THP!!! After reading that article, I immediately did two things. I bought a BC6 and I joined THP. Thanks Sean, and thanks JB.

Putterzone is not a forum.

Yes, but Puttertalk is. My bad :confused2:

Now that I am paying attention I checked out Putterzone. Nice looking site and I will add it to my list of sites to visit.

Well, I'm a little late to the party here (I plead temporary Masters immersion). Bridges, thanks for starting this thread, and for all of your comments over on PutterZone.com. I appreciate everyone's support and feedback here, it's inspiring and motivating. Of course, the love is mutual to THP, awesome community spirit here, and I really enjoy hanging out with JB on The Greenside and talking shop. Cheers, Sean

Great reminder Bridges! I always forget about the Putterzone. They have some great info for everyone!

He does great write ups and I spent a lot of time there researching Bettinardi putters. I've left a comment and will stop by again soon.

Back