Putter Fitting (Golftec vs Golf Galaxy)

Franklin51

On the Verge
Reaction score
Handicap
So I’m going to get putter fit. I used Golftec for my previous fitting. Pleased with the results but they cannot get me in for a month. Golf Galaxy however does a fitting that if you buy the putter there it’s included. My question I guess is has anybody done a GG putter fitting? What was your thoughts? Really great if anybody has done both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw they have a new system for putter fittings. Seems to look ok, I have considered it but haven't scheduled. What did they use at GolfTec?

I saw they have a new system for putter fittings. Seems to look ok, I have considered it but haven't scheduled. What did they use at GolfTec?

Didn’t do a putter there just the other parts of the bag.

Everthing depends on the guy doing the fitting. I was fit at GG in Allentown two years ago and I am very happy with my putter not leaving my bag any time soon.

I wound up not doing it. GG didn’t have several of the models I wanted to look at

I’ve done GG. They attached a device to the putter shaft to see your stroke and strike patterns. It was like a ‘light’ version of the SAM putt lab fitting I did at Club Champion. (Can’t speak to what Golftec uses). I’d assume putt lab may be slightly more accurate, but both sessions gave me similar results.

I did see that GG was promoting an upgraded device when I went in last month and it appeared similar to the one I did last year.

So I’m going to get putter fit. I used Golftec for my previous fitting. Pleased with the results but they cannot get me in for a month. Golf Galaxy however does a fitting that if you buy the putter there it’s included. My question I guess is has anybody done a GG putter fitting? What was your thoughts? Really great if anybody has done both.

Sorry for the old bump, but currently looking at doing a GolfTEC putter fitting, what did you think of their overall process? Worth the money?

Back