mrmcgovs

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey Guys, I don't currently own any Puma polos but had my eye on a few. Wanted to get an idea of fit. Are they true to size or do they run a little smaller? Thoughts? Thanks!

From my experience they seem to run very true to size.

Depends on the line. Late last year and going into this year, the QC of the lines got quite a bit better and there were less "gray areas" as it comes to sizing. However I still have some from their line that differ. I have shirts that run big and shirts that run small. Going into 2013, we have seen that the newer lines tend to run true to size.

If you have a question on a particular item, contact Fairwaystyles. Tell them you are a THP member and were curious about fit on a particular item or items. They will give you everything you need to know.

I wear a pretty standard large in Adidas, Nike, Callaway and Puma normally fits true to size. I also wear a med in Footjoy and XL in Sligo/Travis Matthews.

Thanks everyone for their feedback. Appreciate it.

i've got a bunch and love the way they fit. i'm 5'10", 150 and like a slim fit shirt. i'm good with Puma polos in medium. but with adidas, it has to be small. i swim in their mediums.
good luck. Puma makes some great polos....

i've got a bunch and love the way they fit. i'm 5'10", 150 and like a slim fit shirt. i'm good with Puma polos in medium. but with adidas, it has to be small. i swim in their mediums.

Thanks tnolan...I can tell from your avatar you are a Puma fan haha.

I am same as tnolan. 5'10", 155, and wear medium tops.

There stuff is pretty true to size. Maybe a tad bit larger is the chest width than some brands. Wouldn't call it slim or modern fit from my experience.

I have quite a few Puma polos and tier sizes a pretty true to size

That they do !!! GoTime!!!

Back