Puma Avant Golf Shoes

Your calves would make those look good in shorts.
stare smile GIF

I like the Classic style look.
You don't always have to be flashy to look nice.

These are basically saddle-shoe brogues and are too feminine for me to want to wear. A women's version would look cute though.

Okay the AP ones though, holllyyyy cow

These are so good.
Bought

I got the non wing tip version and love how they look/feel so far. I got a pair of the Nitro's as well and Ignite Innovates. Not sure if they are a little big and I need to size down. Feel like my right heel is sliding up and down a little but need to try on with different pair of socks.

These look incredible in person. Not the most comfortable shoe I’ve worn but not bad. The fit was almost perfect for my foot and I suspect they’d get more comfortable after being broken in.

I dropped some hints for my birthday

Nice.
I like the traditional stylings.

I feel like Puma could just update Biodrive Leather slightly and bring those back for their next version of a clean, classic looking golf shoe.

I figure it's time for me to start talking about the Puma Avant's. This thread deserves some action. I've played in them 3 times now and they might be the best most stable golf shoe I've used to date. I have issues with my ankle/foot from old sports injuries that sometimes make it hard to push off with a less stable shoe. Not the case with the Avant's. They give me complete confidence in pushing off and using as much ground force as I can in them.

They are also some of the most comfortable golf shoes I've ever owned (and I've owned a fair amount of golf shoes).

I haven't even mentioned looks yet have I? The light gray color I have looks incredible and matches everything. I really love these shoes. I'll probably end up with another colorway before long, most likely the Arnie colorway.

Anyone else using these?
You should be.

I figure it's time for me to start talking about the Puma Avant's. This thread deserves some action. I've played in them 3 times now and they might be the best most stable golf shoe I've used to date. I have issues with my ankle/foot from old sports injuries that sometimes make it hard to push off with a less stable shoe. Not the case with the Avant's. They give me complete confidence in pushing off and using as much ground force as I can in them.

They are also some of the most comfortable golf shoes I've ever owned (and I've owned a fair amount of golf shoes).

I haven't even mentioned looks yet have I? The light gray color I have looks incredible and matches everything. I really love these shoes. I'll probably end up with another colorway before long, most likely the Arnie colorway.

Anyone else using these?
You should be.
Just not a big fan of the more sporty wing tip look. And honestly they came out too late. I'm kind of white shoe'd up already.

Just not a big fan of the more sporty wing tip look. And honestly they came out too late. I'm kind of white shoe'd up already.
Oh man.... you are really making me want a black/gray colorway!!

Edit.... Wait a second!!
I guess these might be only across the pond?!?!?
1712712565541.png

Oh man.... you are really making me want a black/gray colorway!!

Edit.... Wait a second!!
I guess these might be only across the pond?!?!?
View attachment 9255907
Is that on function18? They have the new super secret next pumas listed too.

I do like that a little better though. Maybe.

Is that on function18? They have the new super secret next pumas listed too.

I do like that a little better though. Maybe.
It is. You talking about the dad golf shoes? Do they not exist yet?

It is. You talking about the dad golf shoes? Do they not exist yet?
They appear to be on the puma website now so they must exist at this point.

Anyone else using these?
You should be.
Bump for the day crew anyone else gaming these?

I’m starting to get to the point where I don’t wanna play my golf in anything other than these Puna Avant’s

The stability and structure is so good for my golf swing and balance. it’s also helping out the bit of planter fasciitis that I’ve had going on since the start of the year. The Avant’s are the only golf shoes that don’t make my lead foot ache after a round of golf.

Highly highly recommend!

Played my morning 9 in these today. It was another walking round and another win for the Puma Avant's not causing the same foot pain I've been getting when using either my AJ1's or TrueLinks wear. I'm probably going end up ordering those black avant's from overseas.

Back