Powakaddy CT6 Trolley No Working

forceyboy

Reaction score
Hi All,

I’ve got a Powakaddy CT6 and its been working fine, though this weekend after fully recharging the battery it just wouldn’t work/go/turn on.

However trying later again in the evening the display should the following (see below):

Unknown-113.jpeg

Has anyone seen before and advice. Is it a faulty connection or is it a new battery time? Though I have only had it for 2.5 years… though have used near enough every weekend.

Look forward to hearing back form you soon.

Thanks for your comments in advance!

Forcey

cant really help but mine has just packed up and its just out of the warranty period.
Not sure how long these are supposed to last but id expect more than 2-3 years..

Do you know anyone who has the same battery as yours so you can try theirs?
Also think the battery has a 5 year warranty..

Check your warranty.It should be 3 years.

Hi All,

I’ve got a Powakaddy CT6 and its been working fine, though this weekend after fully recharging the battery it just wouldn’t work/go/turn on.

However trying later again in the evening the display should the following (see below):

View attachment 9178860

Has anyone seen before and advice. Is it a faulty connection or is it a new battery time? Though I have only had it for 2.5 years… though have used near enough every weekend.

Look forward to hearing back form you soon.

Thanks for your comments in advance!

Forcey
Hi

Did you manage to get this fixed? If so how? I started experiencing exactly the same issue last weekend and am flummoxed!!

Thanks

I have ct6 also, as my sister had problem of" screen doesn't turn on" a year ago, today mine same problem. it's been like after 1.5 year used. not frequent use neither. this one have a lot's of problem issue. is there any way to replace here in California?

Back