Pondering writing a Book about golf.........................

TransplantHacker

If I'm vertical then it's a GREAT DAY, ty DONOR
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
You may not know it, but I have been very busy over the past two years putting my thoughts and ideas together in a book about golf. I am very proud of the results. In order to market the publication, I am asking friends and family to be the first to own a copy.
Here is the Table of Contents from my new book, "Winning Golf Strategies," which I believe gives the reader valuable playing tips and insider information that I have gained through my own years of experience in the game and observations of various golfing partners.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Chapter 1 - How to properly line up your fourth putt.
Chapter 2 - The sole reason for clubs being out of your car before approaching the 1st tee.
Chapter 3 - How to hit a TaylorMade from the rough when you hit a Srixon off the tee.
Chapter 4 - How to avoid the water when you lie 8 in a bunker.
Chapter 5 - Getting more distance off the shank.
Chapter 6 - Saving strokes with an eraser.
Chapter 7 - Strive for the green, end up in the hole.
Chapter 8 - Short approach shot, the putt saver and earn more quarters.
Chapter 9 - Using your shadow on the greens to maximize earnings.
Chapter 10 - When to flip off the marshal.
Chapter 11 - Psychological effects of hearing “In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida” on the driving range.
Chapter 12 - Cell phones, loud music and other annoying distractions on the course: Where to bury the bodies.
Chapter 13 - Zinger shot techniques guaranteed to speed up the slow group in front of you.
Chapter 14 - “You’re not that good enough to get that mad” and when to hold your tongue.
Chapter 15 - Why it’s never appropriate to blame the only chick in a foursome for slow play.
Chapter 16 - When to implement “index management.”
Chapter 17 - Proper excuses for drinking beer before 9 a.m.
Chapter 18 - How to urinate behind a 4" x 4" post undetected.
Chapter 19 - Typical swing correction suggestions to a playing partner you have never met.
Chapter 20 - How to rationalize a 6-hour round.
Chapter 21 - God and the meaning of the birdie-to-bogey putt.
Chapter 22 - How to find your ball that everybody else saw go in the water.
Chapter 23 - Use a strong grip on the hand wedge and weak slip on the foot wedge.
Chapter 24 - How to let a foursome play through your twosome.
Chapter 25 - When to regrip your ball retriever.
Chapter 26 - How to relax when you are hitting three off the tee.
Chapter 27 - Why male golfers will pay $7.00 a beer from the cart girl and give her a $13 tip, but will balk at the price of beer at the 19th hole and stiff the bartender.
Hopefully you will find my book intriguing and purchase a copy. Thank you!
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

are you going to get quotes from club pro guy?

You may not know it, but I have been very busy over the past two years putting my thoughts and ideas together in a book about golf. I am very proud of the results. In order to market the publication, I am asking friends and family to be the first to own a copy.
Here is the Table of Contents from my new book, "Winning Golf Strategies," which I believe gives the reader valuable playing tips and insider information that I have gained through my own years of experience in the game and observations of various golfing partners.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Chapter 1 - How to properly line up your fourth putt.
Chapter 2 - The sole reason for clubs being out of your car before approaching the 1st tee.
Chapter 3 - How to hit a TaylorMade from the rough when you hit a Srixon off the tee.
Chapter 4 - How to avoid the water when you lie 8 in a bunker.
Chapter 5 - Getting more distance off the shank.
Chapter 6 - Saving strokes with an eraser.
Chapter 7 - Strive for the green, end up in the hole.
Chapter 8 - Short approach shot, the putt saver and earn more quarters.
Chapter 9 - Using your shadow on the greens to maximize earnings.
Chapter 10 - When to flip off the marshal.
Chapter 11 - Psychological effects of hearing “In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida” on the driving range.
Chapter 12 - Cell phones, loud music and other annoying distractions on the course: Where to bury the bodies.
Chapter 13 - Zinger shot techniques guaranteed to speed up the slow group in front of you.
Chapter 14 - “You’re not that good enough to get that mad” and when to hold your tongue.
Chapter 15 - Why it’s never appropriate to blame the only chick in a foursome for slow play.
Chapter 16 - When to implement “index management.”
Chapter 17 - Proper excuses for drinking beer before 9 a.m.
Chapter 18 - How to urinate behind a 4" x 4" post undetected.
Chapter 19 - Typical swing correction suggestions to a playing partner you have never met.
Chapter 20 - How to rationalize a 6-hour round.
Chapter 21 - God and the meaning of the birdie-to-bogey putt.
Chapter 22 - How to find your ball that everybody else saw go in the water.
Chapter 23 - Use a strong grip on the hand wedge and weak slip on the foot wedge.
Chapter 24 - How to let a foursome play through your twosome.
Chapter 25 - When to regrip your ball retriever.
Chapter 26 - How to relax when you are hitting three off the tee.
Chapter 27 - Why male golfers will pay $7.00 a beer from the cart girl and give her a $13 tip, but will balk at the price of beer at the 19th hole and stiff the bartender.
Hopefully you will find my book intriguing and purchase a copy. Thank you!
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
Interesting post. Hope it works out for you.

I started keeping a book of golf notes about 40 years ago.

It started out as just a few tags with notes, that hung on my golf bag for a quick reference in different situations. Now it's about 70 pages front, and back. (140)

My youngest daughter was reading it a couple years ago. She told me I should edit it, creat a book, and sell it. Told her that wasn't my purpose, and that some of info actually belonged to someone else.

She did copy it, and used the info for her own golf game.

I still take time to look over the info for own reminders.

I'd buy a copy!!! :LOL:

So many chapters really pulled my heartstrings. I would definitely read.

Back