My daily use knives. The top 3 are all CRKT, the bottom 2 are Outdoor Edge with replaceable razors.
The upper 2 live in my pocket, with the very top one being used for food, especially fruit only. the other 3 in a Pelican Case in my work truck.

Attachments

• 16989413216345218842604576636119.jpg
    16989413216345218842604576636119.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 16989415690507589571846044148371.jpg
    16989415690507589571846044148371.jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 14
Alright, are benchmades actually worth it? I’m looking for Christmas ideas. Or are there others worth getting for cheaper?

Alright, are benchmades actually worth it? I’m looking for Christmas ideas. Or are there others worth getting for cheaper?
Benchmade and Microtech are both very good brands.

Benchmade is awesome. Also lifetime sharpening

Kershaw Brawler everyday
This has been a fantastic recommendation. So far it has been great. Very smooth action and very sharp right out of the box.

What does everyone carry? Do you carry a pocket knife? I have a small middle of the road collection but will be grabbing some nicer stuff going forward to add to the collection

Current rotation
Kershaw thistle
Kershaw hotwire (not the normal one)
Qsp penguin in d2
Crkt M16-03ks in 12C27
I just got a QSP penguin the check out. I know nothing about these but seems pretty solid at first impression. I was looking at the CRKT’s as well, but was looking more towards the M16-04KS

I just got a QSP penguin the check out. I know nothing about these but seems pretty solid at first impression. I was looking at the CRKT’s as well, but was looking more towards the M16-04KS
My m16 is pretty good

This has been a fantastic recommendation. So far it has been great. Very smooth action and very sharp right out of the box.
Quality and durability goes without saying, but I love the size and function of it

Picked up a benchmade bugout to try off Amazon. Will end up sending it back for now, as I wanted to check it out to see what the hype/price was about. WOW is it light, not sure it’s worth the price for me…but maybe. Anyone know any good online shops that may have Black Friday deals?

Picked up a benchmade bugout to try off Amazon. Will end up sending it back for now, as I wanted to check it out to see what the hype/price was about. WOW is it light, not sure it’s worth the price for me…but maybe. Anyone know any good online shops that may have Black Friday deals?
Bought my Bugout mini from REI using a member 20% off coupon. There’s one coming out on the 10th.

Bought my Bugout mini from REI using a member 20% off coupon. There’s one coming out on the 10th.
Fantastic recommendation. Maybe my membership will finally pay off lol.

For anyone else, if you are an REI member, looks like it will be GEARUP23 starting November 10th through 20th.

For anyone else, if you are an REI member, looks like it will be GEARUP23 starting November 10th through 20th.
Thank you sir.

lol wtf am I doing….

I now have:
QSP Penguin D2
Kershaw Brawler
Kershaw Iridium
Kershaw shuffle II

And on the Christmas wishlist…

Benchmade Bugout

You all did this to me. lol

Received what may be the last knife I really ever need today.

IMG_0880.jpeg

My buddy turned me on to Krudo Knives and I ordered my first one from them. I have more expensive knives but they offer some beautiful knives at a fair price.

E4F94104-9C9E-47C8-AF09-A777822470E9.jpeg

I am a Spyderco fan. My current edc is a Para 2.

These are some of the knives I carry most, depending on mood, size of pockets, needs, etc. The Benchmade Claymore probably gets carried most often, though.

Snapseed 2.jpg

Last edited:
Back