Playdough is the man!

GrantD

Formerly Known as DMB012
Reaction score
Handicap
The other day I was pondering trying out a broomstick putter in the Ponder thread. Playdough PMed me a day later and offered to send my a Yes broomstick he had in the garage to try out. He wouldn't even let me pay for shipping. I tried it for a hole or two on the course today, but need to practice with it first. I am excited to try it out.

Thanks so much man!

Playdough way to go good buddy! :clapp: We need to tee it up at the outing in May for sure.

Way to go Playdough that's such an awesome gesture!

Now that I think about it, I might need a broomstick to get to work next week haha

The other day I was pondering trying out a broomstick putter in the Ponder thread. Playdough PMed me a day later and offered to send my a Yes broomstick he had in the garage to try out. He wouldn't even let me pay for shipping. I tried it for a hole or two on the course today, but need to practice with it first. I am excited to try it out.

Thanks so much man!

Right on! Keygo is a real beauty. Glad to hear he could hook you up Grant!

No problem man! Glad I could you help you out! Keep it as long as you need cause it does take some time to get used too.

I agree with Grant...Marco attended a golf tournament and got some.pics of.Overton as well as his autograph for me. I didn't make a Marco Playdough is the man thread though. But, he is pretty awesome ....HEY KEYGAN!!!! Love, Mward

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

That's awesome, way to go Playdough!

No problem man! Glad I could you help you out! Keep it as long as you need cause it does take some time to get used too.

I am going to keep messing around with it. It sure is fun to putt with.

Playdough way to go good buddy! :clapp: We need to tee it up at the outing in May for sure.

We do. Something I'm looking forward too!

I am going to keep messing around with it. It sure is fun to putt with.

Cool! If nothing else, it will teach you to rock your shoulders and take your arms and, depending on how your grip it, your wrists out of your putter stroke. I really tried to emulate Adam Scotts technique when I was using it.

We do. Something I'm looking forward too!

Cool! If nothing else, it will teach you to rock your shoulders and take your arms and, depending on how your grip it, your wrists out of your putter stroke. I really tried to emulate Adam Scotts technique when I was using it.

I will watch some videos of him to get that technique down.

Tapatalkin

Way to go pd

Canadan loves my signature and chutting

PD is a good guy and a good player. Pretty snappy dresser as well

Nice going Playdough !

Classy move playdough!

Back