Pittsburg game last night

bogeyme

The Golf GODS hate me
Reaction score
Handicap
High
Did anyone else see the sign hanging behind the endzone when Ward was walking back to the locker room that said
You are still the Browns to Us & you still stink
?

I thought it was pretty funny even though I'm a Browns fan.

I did not see that. But did anyone else think that Roughing the Kicker call was a load of BS? I mean he didn't even touch the punter until they were both on the ground! :angry: I think that may be the worst call of any football game that I have ever seen!

did anyone else think that Roughing the Kicker call was a load of BS?

Yes. And there have been a lot of roughing/running into the kicker calls like that in both college and pro games this year. Kickers are turning into soccer players when it comes to falling down and acting hit/injured.

My modest proposal: Any time a roughing/running into the kicker penalty results in a first down for the kicking team, the call is automatically reviewed by the booth.

I did not see that. But did anyone else think that Roughing the Kicker call was a load of BS? I mean he didn't even touch the punter until they were both on the ground! :angry: I think that may be the worst call of any football game that I have ever seen!

Yeah I saw it, he could win an academy award for that acting job. It was a b.s. call but in the end I don't think it had any affect on the outcome.

I must say though, throughout the season I've been extremely impressed with the quality play of Flacco, even though it helps having that kind of defense.

Yeah I saw it, he could win an academy award for that acting job. It was a b.s. call but in the end I don't think it had any affect on the outcome.

I must say though, throughout the season I've been extremely impressed with the quality play of Flacco, even though it helps having that kind of defense.

I would definitely disagree with your statement on the effect of the game. I feel it had a great deal to do with the outcome. Because of that call the Steelers got a 1st down and they ended up scoring, putting them up by 2 possessions. If the ref had not made that terrible call the Ravens would have gotten the ball, the Steelers wouldn't have scored, and the Ravens might have scored.

there was only one GREAT team this year... and that team became GOOD when Brady went down...

haha

there was only one GREAT team this year... and that team became GOOD when Brady went down...

haha

NO! BAD DD!

colts.jpg

dyNASTY! haha

tedy%20bruschi%203%20time%20champion.JPG

I would definitely disagree with your statement on the effect of the game. I feel it had a great deal to do with the outcome. Because of that call the Steelers got a 1st down and they ended up scoring, putting them up by 2 possessions. If the ref had not made that terrible call the Ravens would have gotten the ball, the Steelers wouldn't have scored, and the Ravens might have scored.

I'm sorry but I don't feel the same way. The Ravens in the end were given a chance to go down the field and kick a field goal or score a td to win the game. Pitt's D stepped up with everything on the line and came away with the win.

You won't find someone who hates the Steelers more than me, I absolutely despise them, but I really feel that the better team won last night.

I agree. Plain and simple, the Steelers outplayed the Ravens. The Ravens had a couple chances to win that game (such as when Leonard almost returned a punt for a TD but the kicker took him down), but they didnt get the job done.

I'm sorry but I don't feel the same way. The Ravens in the end were given a chance to go down the field and kick a field goal or score a td to win the game. Pitt's D stepped up with everything on the line and came away with the win.

You won't find someone who hates the Steelers more than me, I absolutely despise them, but I really feel that the better team won last night.

I'm not saying the better team didn't win. I'm just saying that I feel it affected the games outcome.

I must have missed that one. But what about the running into the kicker call on one of Pittsburg's PAT? The defender dove across the ground in front of the kicker, missed him completely, then when the kickers foot came down on the defender the kicker fell over and Baltimore was assessed the penalty on the kick off. I have noticed a lot of BS roughing/running into the kicker calls this year.

Back