Pickleball Gloves?

Rod Dunlap

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
I know pickleball is really popular these days and wondering how many of you play pickleball and if you wear a glove while playing?

We've been hearing from some really positive feedback from customers that use our Claw gloves for pickleball.
Never thought of that use honestly.

If it's a high % of pickleball players that use gloves I think we'll try some advertising geared towards the secondary use. Thanks!

I dont wear gloves personally.
@Muchmore18
I don't wear gloves either. My overgrip is plenty tacky enough. It's weird, in golf, I need a glove unless I'm putting. But for this, I feel like if I had a glove on, I'd lose feel of the paddle. And if it's too sticky, I wouldn't be able to manipulate it quickly enough in hand

I don't wear gloves either. My overgrip is plenty tacky enough. It's weird, in golf, I need a glove unless I'm putting. But for this, I feel like if I had a glove on, I'd lose feel of the paddle. And if it's too sticky, I wouldn't be able to manipulate it quickly enough in hand
Building off of this though, a tournament I went to had a few people with gloves on so I know for sure they are a big deal to some. I don't see any super high level players wearing them though

I dont wear gloves, but would consider it. I would prefer gloves over wristbands or the sort. Summer months my hands get super sweaty, so I switched to a very tacky grip, that is almost annoying at times. Gloves wouldnt be the worst idea.

Good to know. Thanks!
I did make an edit as you were quoting. I've never seen super high level players wear them though. So this would for sure be more rec/older players that would be looking

Building off of this though, a tournament I went to had a few people with gloves on so I know for sure they are a big deal to some. I don't see any super high level players wearing them though
Yeah I feel it’s close enough to tennis where you don’t see any gloves

No gloves here either...but I have seen plenty of people wearing them here on the courts.

Back