Pepsi and Peeps- Why is this a thing?

Raiderboost

2023 Victory Cup Participant
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I mean really, this just seems like a terrible idea.
1676475083199.png

Yikes. They can both go away and it wouldn't bother me a bit

Yikes. They can both go away and it wouldn't bother me a bit
I like Pepsi but I agree about Peeps. Here's the only good use for them.

Almost threw up in my mouth when I read the title. Now I am wondering if my brain is lying to me about it.

Peeps is a very close second to absolute worst ‘Holiday Candy’ fortunately for peeps candy corn exists.

Peeps is a very close second to absolute worst ‘Holiday Candy’ fortunately for peeps candy corn exists.
Candy Corn can be redeemed by mixing it in with peanuts. There is no hope for Peeps though.

Don't you bring my beloved candy corn into this thread.

A couple more of these cheap shots and you're going to be off everyone's THP Christmas lists sir!

To answer the question, I have no idea why it's a thing. I don't consume either one.

I honestly can't say I have ever eaten a Peep, have bought for the kids a couple times, but they just aren't appealing at all.

I don't need/want them wrecking my precious Pepsi.

I enjoy a Pepsi every now and then but have never enjoyed a Peep. No chance I would try this.

Why would this ever be a consideration.

it’s a pass from me

I will not take this Peeps slander!!!

Now, Circus Peanuts are a different story.

lets take 2 gross things and put them together. Yeah, that sounds like a hit idea.

You just named two of my fiancée's favorite candies. No, I don't know what's wrong with her. Yes, I've already suggested a psych eval.

1676476604635.png

I think i had one peeps in my life.......no thank you. Notice my chagrin for them by not even capitalizing the name

Last edited:
I will not take this Peeps slander!!!

Now, Circus Peanuts are a different story.
You are definitely in the wrong thread then :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

JB's Dew thread had me thinking of this.

I had one a week or so ago - maybe 2 weeks.

The strangest cream soda / peeps / sugar combo I could think of. One sip was all it was worth to me.

Back