Palm Bay Florida Dec 13-Jan 3

dhartmann34

Reaction score
Handicap
I'll be in town for a couple weeks as is usual for me around Christmas. Would love to play with some folks in the area. I'd be willing to drive an hour or so.

Let me know if you're interested!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Guess I'll be playing a lot by myself

I'm sure you'll someone to play with.
I wish I was in Florida instead of MA.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Hey @dhartmann34 I am trying to squeeze in a round with @billyh the week after Christmas as he is going to be in Daytona. Not sure what the drive from Palm Bay to the Daytona area is, but would think in the hr range.

Hey @dhartmann34 I am trying to squeeze in a round with @billyh the week after Christmas as he is going to be in Daytona. Not sure what the drive from Palm Bay to the Daytona area is, but would think in the hr range.
Keep me updated and I'll do what I can to make it!

@mmaynard11 I'm good for Monday the 27th. Got it locked in last night with the wife. I'm thinking LPGA International or we can go a little fancier if you know a place in that area. I'd love to do Sawgrass, but my wallet is saying no.

@mmaynard11 I'm good for Monday the 27th. Got it locked in last night with the wife. I'm thinking LPGA International or we can go a little fancier if you know a place in that area. I'd love to do Sawgrass, but my wallet is saying no.
My pocket is definitely saying no Sawgrass

This weather is lovely!

I've got the OK for Monday the 27th if either of you want to play. @mmaynard11
I should be good as long as we find a place in decent driving distance for me..

Let me start the begging process. LOL!!!
How's that begging going? I assume you already knocked the Christmas gift out of the park.

Last edited:
Back