Out four months or so was this doctor with medical and surgery things name three things I missed

Rummpd

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Advanced urological surgery (history of prostate cancer), another coming next month and just spent another week in Walter Reed (fabulous surgeons and support staff) so what did I miss in the golf world? Give me three things and what I need to follow now. Saw Ryder Cup last big event took in. Got appreciation for being a patient after 32 years in practice.

Cannot swing a club until Jan but then will fight back to get an acceptable game again.

recover well first

the game will be here when you get back into the swing...

Lots going on in THP Land... The Grandaddy starts in less than 2 weeks

Reached 7.5 million posts on THP!

Get well! That’s all that’s important!

I was probably an ass somewhere, and overly nice elsewhere? @Hamfist probably challenged @Canadan to a hibernation contest? @OldandStiff making birdies and eagles per usual. @J.B. Cobb III probably just being his normal good self (I appreciate you dude, even if I haven’t directly interacted with you!).

Lots of Live Events lately.

Best wishes to you! You did not miss much about The Match except for the fact that Wynn golf course looked amazing.

Advanced urological surgery (history of prostate cancer), another coming next month and just spent another week in Walter Reed (fabulous surgeons and support staff) so what did I miss in the golf world? Give me three things and what I need to follow now. Saw Ryder Cup last big event took in. Got appreciation for being a patient after 32 years in practice.

Cannot swing a club until Jan but then will fight back to get an acceptable game again.
Brooks still hates Bryson (a lot).
Drivers are going to be awesome in 2022 (probably).
Another THP Limited Series release is happening Tuesday!

Recover and rest. Find the live thread for the 2021 Morgan Cup to prepare for the Grand Daddy in two weeks. You’ll be lucky to finish it by then 😀

Welcome back. Rest up and get ready to get strong next year. I have been through something similar and you can get back.

Thanks all and if weather warms up will take a few clubs to a range in a week or two.

Back