Orlando Golf at Stoneybrook East

calebt17

Reaction score
Handicap
I want to give a shout out to some of the THP members.

Spank, TC, One-T, thedue, SethO, and Uncle Daddy. As I'm sure everyone is discovering at the outing, these guys are a lot of fun.

I was in One-T and thedues group on the course. I felt like I was playing with friends I have known for years. Thedue and One-T had me laughing. Thedue had some picture perfect shots with the Yellow Srixon. Sorry I didn't get you one earlier, hahaha.

One-T had shots that made me change his name to Visa, he was everywhere I wanted to be. I'll give him some dap for beating me by a few strokes. He was on fire shooting 2 over on the back.

TC via Rhino hooked us up with Epoch's, they are some nice tees. They don't break and are easy to find, a solid product. I definitely would use again.

We had a great lunch catching up talking golf, sports, the forum, and the upcoming weekend.

Big thanks to Spank for the golf hookup as well.

I look forward to getting together with the fellas again at some point. They all show the quality of the members of the forum.

It was finally good to meet you Caleb. After doing the back and forth thing I never thought the planets would align to allow us to game a round. Hopefully there will be more.

That rough was tough. You would think that they were prepping the place for the Open or something. I would like to thank the Calloway boys, SethO, and Duey for dropping by. It was good to finally play a round with TC (2 outings with no lefty love) and the dude can smash it. It was just nice overall to play a round here at our local track and having lunch. Another shout out goes to the UCF women's golf team for gracing us with their presence during lunch. We all thought we were watching Big Break Bahamas (and yes there were Sara Brown (shorts and all) and Carling doppelgangers).

It was a great time boys and hopefully it won't be too long until we can press the repeat button.

That was a great time Caleb, wish you could have made it to the next leg. You have a great game and we all seemed to click off like we were buddies for a long time. I posted some pics on the outing picture thread you will have to check out. Keep playing that deep grass and you can play anything anywhere, lol.

mmmmmmmmm, UCF golf team! Theres something for your Spank bank Spank! Caleb is a great dude to be around, I had the pleasure of playing with him and Duey and we laughed for 18 holes straight.

Thanks for the photos due. They were great. Congrats on your putter, you will be sinking birdies with that puppy. I'm glad I was able to spend some time with you guys. It was a lot of fun. We will have to do it again very soon.

Thanks for the photos due. They were great. Congrats on your putter, you will be sinking birdies with that puppy. I'm glad I was able to spend some time with you guys. It was a lot of fun. We will have to do it again very soon.

I don't think I'll be making any putts with this bad boy, JB would fly to NE and kick my butt, haha. I'm going to sell my boats and all the fishing equipment so I can make another trip down there to play with you guys as soon as possible. What a blast, just see if you can get them to trim the fairways a little wider or cut that rough down about three inches, haha

Back