20240228_175646.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 21
  • 20240228_175654.jpg
    20240228_175654.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 21
  • 20240228_175702.jpg
    20240228_175702.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 21
Looks like it could fall over if not set up perfectly. I would be upset if that’s what I got and it wasn’t described as such

Unless the listing identified 1 bent leg, I would 100% message the seller. Either start off for a partial refund or full return/exchange.

If communication with the seller did not fix this issue, I would be opening a case against the seller. I am assuming it is supposed to be in new, unused condition since you stated that it was from a retailer.

It will not stand up properly. Return it if it was listed as new, and if that is a problem file a case with eBay.

Looks like it could fall over if not set up perfectly. I would be upset if that’s what I got and it wasn’t described as such
It will not stand up properly. Return it if it was listed as new, and if that is a problem file a case with eBay.
This was the ad

This was the ad

Well, the pic doesnt show a bent leg (I know it's a product photo) and there's no mention of it... I'd file a claim

Full description says 100% satisfaction guaranteed as well as 30 day returns.

Contact them and ask for a replacement and a shipping label to send back.

Full description says 100% satisfaction guaranteed as well as 30 day returns.

Contact them and ask for a replacement and a shipping label to send back.
Yup. That’s what I’d do.

Gotta return that thing, for sure.

Should you be concerned? Yeah.
Should you return it? Definitely.

If you don't get anywhere with the seller or Ebay, you might contact Sun Mountain. I've had them send out parts to me before for no charge. A leg might be a slight charge, but shouldn't be that much. If you exhaust all avenues to no avail, then a graphite shaft could be make to fit.

So I looked over their feedback and that is not the only bag they have sold to ebayers. I would contact the seller first and if that doesn’t resolve the issue, contact eBay.

Considering he seems to be a golf equipment retailer, I doubt he wants a dissatisfied customer….

Definitely contact the seller. You could probably heat the leg and straighten it out but it wasn't listed with a bent leg so you shouldn't have gotten one with a bent leg.

I mean, come on… is this really thread worthy?
Set up a return and add a comment the item is damaged.

Back