One man scramble.

I would really like to play in something like that, sounds like fun

We used to do it in league but I finally ended it. It's fun, it's just a nightmare on pace and I got sick of dealing with the headaches. So we do Monday Mullies instead. Where you get one mulligan per hole. Still lots of fun, creates a little more strategy, and less collecting other balls.

We used to do it in league but I finally ended it. It's fun, it's just a nightmare on pace and I got sick of dealing with the headaches. So we do Monday Mullies instead. Where you get one mulligan per hole. Still lots of fun, creates a little more strategy, and less collecting other balls.
This sounds great. Has a similar feel but is likely much easier to do in a 3-4 hour timeframe. I’m guessing most holes you would save it for putting unless there was something egregious.

This sounds great. Has a similar feel but is likely much easier to do in a 3-4 hour timeframe. I’m guessing most holes you would save it for putting unless there was something egregious.
Well that's part of the fun. You'd be amazed how often someone uses it before they get to the green. And maybe regrets it, maybe doesn't. 😆

And it moves so much faster because people pull the trigger on it with their absolute worst shots more often. And that's the shot that usually makes a hole drag past pace during even a normal round. Find it, recover, or not, hit again, etc. Keeps the group together surprisingly well and holes don't turn out how they might seem. Lots of fun.

Well that's part of the fun. You'd be amazed how often someone uses it before they get to the green. And maybe regrets it, maybe doesn't. 😆

And it moves so much faster because people pull the trigger on it with their absolute worst shots more often. And that's the shot that usually makes a hole drag past pace during even a normal round. Find it, recover, or not, hit again, etc. Keeps the group together surprisingly well and holes don't turn out how they might seem. Lots of fun.
It would be fun to try the hero shots that you would normally pass on.

We play one with a little difference sometimes....you can take a second shot, but if you do, you have to play the second
We use that rule for the first tee mulligan. You can take one, but you have to play it.

Back