Odyssey Ai-ONE and Ai-ONE Milled Putters Review

When you say heavier weights how high did you go? 15 or 20g?

I didn't have a good night at league with it. Everything was online but short. Felt like I wasnt feeing the head like I like thru impact. Think maybe a heavier weight would help....
I went with the 20. I personally like a heavier putter though. I have had people say it gets wobbly on them if they add that much weight but for me I like it.you could add lead tape to get it up to both weights to see which you like

I went with the 20. I personally like a heavier putter though. I have had people say it gets wobbly on them if they add that much weight but for me I like it.you could add lead tape to get it up to both weights to see which you like
I'm pretty sure they put heavier weights in my Triple Wide, so I was leaning towards 20 as well.

The "Broom of Doom" has finally arrived. Goodbye 5-6 strokes from my HI.

My "Broomy McBroomerson" also arrived yesterday. Gave it a few rolls on the putting mat during hockey intermissions. Let's say I'm cautiously optimistic. I do think I need to make some modifications though.

48" is too long. I played with choking down to get into a more bent over stance (i.e. Adam Scott) and it felt like I had more control. I think 45" might be the sweet spot.

That lower grip needs to be moved down for my abnormally long arms. If I get into my stance, relax my right arm, then move it to the grip, I'm damn near on the shaft.

Does the Tour Dot do it for anybody? Does it it make you want to spend $50 extra?

putters-2024-ai-one-milled-tbc-two-t-ch___2.png

putters-2024-ai-one-milled-tbc-seven-t-ch___1.png

Damn take my money!!!

Is it a different shaft though? I think it's just a different color shaft.

Great looking putter. I love sight dots.
I believe it is just a color change...but I like it. For $50 it keeps me having to buy a different shaft and do the work.

Took the JB Mini CH out today after a bit of a timeout to try something else. Famous last words and all that, but today might have cemented it in the bag for the year. Made 86 feet of putts + another 15 footer from just off the green. Scared a few more and missed a few I should have made. Just feels like it’s going to go the exact distance I want it to.

Weight set ordered. Hopefully it will arrive when I get home from St Louis. Excited to see the difference it makes.

Weight set ordered. Hopefully it will arrive when I get home from St Louis. Excited to see the difference it makes.
What size weights did you order? I have a 15g in my 2ball. I debating to buy a 30 off of Amazon. The Odyssey site has a 6-8 week wait.

What size weights did you order? I have a 15g in my 2ball. I debating to buy a 30 off of Amazon. The Odyssey site has a 6-8 week wait.
I ordered 20g weights. I debated 15, but figured 20 should be OK

Played a round today at my local municipal course and wow since I added the weights man this club has been lights out. I love this Ai one #2 putter. It has quickly established itself in my bag.

The AI Milled was a weapon in @xThor hands today. I made the mistake of trying his and it's immediately on my ponder list

27 putts today with the JB Mini CH, including a 3 putt. Made 112 feet of putts today, a number I’m not sure I’ve sniffed before. This thing is cooking right now.

The jailbird mini not being offered in a slant neck is saving me some money right now but making me wishful

Back