Odyssey 10 putter to wrist lock?

Alpha

Reaction score
Handicap
I can’t seem to eliminate my left wrist (rt handed) from pulling across ball, like old Billy Mayfair stroke. I’ve tried multiple grip styles and putters over the years. Today I tried wrist lock with my 2 ball ten. It was at least 2” short, I’m sure needs more loft and wrist lock grip.
5 and 10 foot putts rolled the best ever. Does anyone know if my Ten can be successfully modified to a wrist lock (and how) or will it just screw it up? Thanks

Just need to add an extension to it to gain the 2” you’re looking for at the butt end of the shaft with a extension.
Just sand the inside of the shaft and the exterior of the extension then wipe clean with acetone to give the epoxy a clean surface to bond to. Cut the extension to length with an angle grinder, dremel, hacksaw… to the extra 2”. Then add the grip of your choice.

This will add 12 SW points to your putter due to the added length, and then the variable remaining is the new grip that is a SW point change for every 4 grams difference from the original grip.

You’ll have to get the loft adjusted as well.

Alternative would be the Envroll Midlock:

You'd still need to extend, but wouldn't need to adjust loft.

Back