numbness in finger?

trae*

no post ***** aka"active"
Reaction score
Handicap
anyone else get numbess in their right index finger? not sure whats causing it but all of the sudden every time after playing or hitting balls the tip of my finger is numb. curious if it happens to anyone else.

I popped a bloode vessel in that finder the other day. My wife is a nurse and her first thought was alos a pinched nerve just like JeffReedMO.

My left thumb and forefinger are numb quite often.According to doctor it is probably a pinched nerve due to deteriorating disc.Luckily(??) I am right handed and it doesn't affect my work too much.

mine only gets this way after golf i would think a nerve issue would always be there.:dunno:

I have a pinched nerve in my left arm and the tip of my pinky is always numb and I only really notice when I'm golfing.

In may I spent the entire month working on my swing with a pro and that meant every other day for 2 hours practicing and playing and after I was done i noticed I pinched a nerve in my right pinky and I noticed it during the back swing.

Now that my swing has been easier to work with i have been swinging harder and this last week I noticed my finger was swollen and hurt real bad. I guess I squeezed too hard while I was playing haha,

Back