No love for the Barclays?

Goins

"Not too shabby"
Reaction score
I figured with Phil in the field we would have seen something about this tourney. Looks like Darren Clarke is playing well not to mention John Daly!

i plan on watching more of this one than the john deere. i'm recording the golf channel's coverage which begins at 9.

I figured with Phil in the field we would have seen something about this tourney. Looks like Darren Clarke is playing well not to mention John Daly!

Euro Coverage just does not get a lot of talk around here. Add to that the field is "ehh" with most of the big Euro stars sitting it out. I hope John Daly gets eaten alive by the British Press.

:bad: boo!

You can love him all you want. I think after his two latest outbursts he deserves it all. Suing a kids charity since his other case was thrown out. Giving a reporters phone number out on twitter. Absolute low class. He's despicable.

You can love him all you want. I think after his two latest outbursts he deserves it all. Suing a kids charity since his other case was thrown out. Giving a reporters phone number out on twitter. Absolute low class. He's despicable.

Can't say I root for him either, was just surprised he's playing well. The charity thing is about the lowest thing I have seen. I'd love to see Clarke do well, he's been off the radar since his wife passed.

Can't say I root for him either, was just surprised he's playing well. The charity thing is about the lowest thing I have seen. I'd love to see Clarke do well, he's been off the radar since his wife passed.

Me too. Love his Stubert shoes and since the wife thing, I find myself rooting for him quite a bit.

I recorded and watched yesterday's round and frankly, the broadcast reminding me of all the bad golf broadcasting that the sport gets dinged for. The GC Europrean guys are so monotone that I literally fell asleep watching and that was while Phil and Bones were scuffling around in the bracken looking for his ball! I'm glad for Darren Clarke thou because I think he got the cold shoulder from Sir Nick and Montie in regards to his contributions to past European teams.

not a huge fan of the announcing for the Euro tour however if we could get people like the ones doing the womens us open id watch all of the tournaments

Its been excellent so far, Clarke and Mollinari are having a right aul battle. Big Phil had a 9 on one hole yesterday. 2 balls into the water off the tee.
one day to go, come on Darren.. actually, a lot of Irish are on the top end of the leaderboard. Shane Lowry, Darren Clarke, Graeme McDowell, Damien McGrane.

just turneD the tourney on, course looks Beauitful

I agree the commentating is horrid

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

yeah pretty bland and boring to say the least

course is playing tough today. no one's broke 70 for the day. DC is letting this one get away from him, but is poised for a birdie on 13. i wonder what it's like being brothers and being in the final group together?

Yeah it looks like DC has lost this one today. I was really rooting for the guy.

ok didnt know where else to put this just got a close up of Daren Clarke's irons they have the same chevron look as the R9 but they are a pure forged blade, not even the mini insert of the tp model what are they? They looked incredibly

Back