ripper

Reaction score
Handicap
I am looking to gear up for rainy season and am looking at the gear out there. I was wondering if anyone has tried Nike Storm Fit rain gear and what their thoughts are. Also, is it a significant improvement over Clima Fit? It is pricier but I am not sure what the difference is.

I am looking to gear up for rainy season and am looking at the gear out there. I was wondering if anyone has tried Nike Storm Fit rain gear and what their thoughts are. Also, is it a significant improvement over Clima Fit? It is pricier but I am not sure what the difference is.

Its good rain gear. A little heavy for me. We have a lot of rain gear here and nothing compares to Cross right now with Sunice coming in in 2nd.

Thanks for asking. I have been in the market myself and I am a Nike guy, so this was at the top of my list. I look forward to some input and recommendations.

Should i go one size lg. if i want to were a fleece under these or are there big to start with?? BUMP..

I got a "Storm-Fit" suit and love it. I only ever used the pants as I got a Zero Restriction jacket at the same time I got the Nike suit. It's quality stuff.

JB is right, it's pretty heavy but I love the storm fit for colder weather. There are so many good companies out there putting out quality gear, make sure you don't sell yourself short, read the reviews and try it on before you buy.

Last edited:
I have the StormFit Top and Bottom and for the price it cannot be beat. I had the FJ Tour jacket before and it was awful. The Stormfit is waterproof but yet is very breathable and you won't sweat your butt off. Highly recommended.

But do i need to go a size larger to use in colder temps for layering or do they run large all ready normally i were xl should i go xxl ???

But do i need to go a size larger to use in colder temps for layering or do they run large all ready normally i were xl should i go xxl ???

I went with my regular size, I think it's cut just a tad larger than normal. Make sure you put on a jacket and swing a club with it on, it's the best way to tell if you have the right size

Back