Nike Machspeed black adjustment question

KevvDogg

Reaction score
Handicap
I hope im in the right area, i didn't know where to place this and ther emight be another thread like this but I didn;t see it, so if there is I am sorry for putting this up again or in the wrong place.

I just got this driver and the directions with it are very hard to understand since I have never had any type of adjustablew equip. what I am trying to get is some info or a basic walk through of how to adjust the head on tisa driver to fit my swing, I dont want o just go and wrench on it and break it off or something, so if there is anyone that knows or has been through this could you please walk me through how to adjust it and what the diff in al lthe lies are as well, thank you in advance for any help

mach2.jpg

The wrench will beep when it's tight.

thats what I have so far as well, but do I need to just put the wrench on and turn it to another setting or do I need to take the head off and start from the beginning? sorry for being so dumb founded with this but I never had adjustable before and am really very very new to this, again thank u for this info

Yep the head loosens and you rotate it to whatever setting you want.

--
tapatalk

ok thank you i will try this as soon as I get home

I got this driver recently. The hosel has markings-up and down arrows and lines, a L and a R. If you look carefully, there are + and - marks for adjustments between the main markings. I would suggest you take it to the range, write down the settings, hit 5-6 balls, then try a different settings and so on until you find the setting that works best for you. Remember to be aware that a bad shot could be caused by you and not the setting. That's the tricky part-figuring out the difference.
Good luck

The head actually comes off, you have to loosen it, take it off and put it in its new position. The arrow on the grip should be where the setting is on that wheel. The head might look a bit off, but it works as it should.

I got this driver recently. The hosel has markings-up and down arrows and lines, a L and a R. If you look carefully, there are + and - marks for adjustments between the main markings. I would suggest you take it to the range, write down the settings, hit 5-6 balls, then try a different settings and so on until you find the setting that works best for you. Remember to be aware that a bad shot could be caused by you and not the setting. That's the tricky part-figuring out the difference.
Good luck

Thanks for that info its really gonna help, I was just scared to start wrenching on it and break somethign I thought I had to remove the head and start from the beginning, that is where I was confused and then looking at the diagram they send you made it even worse. it came with the nuetral settign I think, so I just need to turn it in some to hit it to the left from the beginning so that would be left to right ball flight I am assuming, I just need to make sure it doesnt have more of an open face since I have no issues with the slice..LOL ratrher hit to the left

The head actually comes off, you have to loosen it, take it off and put it in its new position. The arrow on the grip should be where the setting is on that wheel. The head might look a bit off, but it works as it should.

Oh so i do need to remove the head off the club and start that way?

Oh so i do need to remove the head off the club and start that way?

Yes. The wrench only fits one way, so you can't screw that part up. Just unscrew it all the way, and the head will be loose, then you pull it out and out it where you want it. It only fits back in the right way, not in between settings, so you can't get it wrong, but it is kind of hard to understand till you do it a few times. That diagram is pretty crappy till you really understand it, and the info that comes on it blows. I had to google it a few times to really get it down.

Yes. The wrench only fits one way, so you can't screw that part up. Just unscrew it all the way, and the head will be loose, then you pull it out and out it where you want it. It only fits back in the right way, not in between settings, so you can't get it wrong, but it is kind of hard to understand till you do it a few times. That diagram is pretty crappy till you really understand it, and the info that comes on it blows. I had to google it a few times to really get it down.

Thanks alot that info really does help out, with out ever doing it before it was confusing and your right the info that comes with it does blow not easy to understand at all, I was trying to google it myself but i figured someone here would now how to do it the right way and I was right again really glad I founf this forum and joine dup you all are great and very understanding with some of the questions I have. I really appreciate all the info

Back