Nike Infinity Tour 2 Next%

Gage

Reaction score
Handicap
20?
Anyone know if there will be more color ways of these released? Been trying to look around and I’m having a hard time finding anything. Really like the shape and style of them but the colors aren’t my favorite, I like a darker color that can get a little dirty.

Attachments

• IMG_0303.png
    IMG_0303.png
    128.5 KB · Views: 5
Anyone know if there will be more color ways of these released? Been trying to look around and I’m having a hard time finding anything. Really like the shape and style of them but the colors aren’t my favorite, I like a darker color that can get a little dirty.
They’re new so it’ll just take time for more color options, but they always bring many options in these lines

They’re new so it’ll just take time for more color options, but they always bring many options in these lines
I absolutely love the looks of these and love this colorway. Man I don’t need new shoes buuuuttttt….

I hope so. I have like 5 colorways of the originals

No doubt there will be more color ways.

be patient sign language GIF by Sign with Robert

I hope the quality is a bit better with this one. The ones I had last year started bubble popping noises after a few rounds.

I hope so. I have like 5 colorways of the originals
Yeah and they are sooo comfy. Need a 20% coupon to drop for these lol

I hope the quality is a bit better with this one. The ones I had last year started bubble popping noises after a few rounds.
I’ve not had any issues out of mine so far of the first ones. Got 4 pair. They do squeak a little when wet but outside that no issues

I’ve not had any issues out of mine so far of the first ones. Got 4 pair. They do squeak a little when wet but outside that no issues
I'm glad to hear that. Maybe I just got a bad pair.

I'm glad to hear that. Maybe I just got a bad pair.
It’s more of a squish sound than a squeak but only does it when they are wet.

It’s more of a squish sound than a squeak but only does it when they are wet.
yeah mine was more of a popping noise and I'd hear it at any time. it was something I'd experience before with nike shoes so I'm certain it was the air pocket or bubble.

Either way - I love Nike shoes so I'm sure it won't keep me from buying them in the future. I too though, am eager to see what other colorways come out this season.

These look sweet!
IMG_2568.jpeg

Back