Nike Golf Brings PGA & LPGA to PGA Show

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Last year they brought two players in to showcase the new gear and this year Nike Golf has done it again bringing in both Justin Leonard and Suzann Pettersen to show off the new equipment.

THP will be there to film it all and show off the Nike Demo Day to our THP readers.

Super cool, I like Suzann Pettersen :good:

I will stay tuned for this!!

• Admin
Here are the videos from last years demo day shot by GG.

I am hereby requesting some pics of Suzann be taken. And when you think you have enough, take more! Then take several more. :clapp:

• Admin
I am hereby requesting some pics of Suzann be taken. And when you think you have enough, take more! Then take several more. :clapp:

Smalls we have hundreds on the forum from last year. Did you see all of those?

Remember, Smallie, Harry will be there. He got a new camera for Christmas. It shouldn't be a problem!

• Admin
Remember, Smallie, Harry will be there. He got a new camera for Christmas. It shouldn't be a problem!

He will be running one of the DSLR cameras that week and I am sure now that we have this (although remember he is a JL fan) and the numerous LPGA stars there, we will have plenty of Hi-Res photos for everybody.

He will be running one of the DSLR cameras that week and I am sure now that we have this (although remember he is a JL fan) and the numerous LPGA stars there, we will have plenty of Hi-Res photos of skorts for everybody.

FIFY !

He will be running one of the DSLR cameras that week and I am sure now that we have this (although remember he is a JL fan) and the numerous LPGA stars there, we will have plenty of Hi-Res photos for everybody.

Well as soon as he has plenty of Suzann, make sure he takes a bunch more!

Smalls we have hundreds on the forum from last year. Did you see all of those?

There can never be enough. :D

THis will be a lot of fun. I want to get to one of these shows one day. Being in the tax industry makes it hard to get away at that time though

OH HELL YES!!!!
hookem.gif
Longhorn.gif
hookem.gif

I guess I'm finally gonna wear my coveted Texas Golf hat!!!!

Unless that would make me look like a poser.

Awww crap.

EDIT: Also, hooray for skorts!!!

OH HELL YES!!!!
hookem.gif
Longhorn.gif
hookem.gif

I guess I'm finally gonna wear my coveted Texas Golf hat!!!!

Unless that would make me look like a poser.

Awww crap.

EDIT: Also, hooray for jorts!!!

FIFY...

We'll all just have to live vicariously through Harry :D

We'll all just have to live vicariously through Harry :D
As long as he knows where he needs to be with the camera that's fine with me!

I'll get as many photos of Justin Leonard as you could possibly want.

Back