Nike Golf Ball Fitter

calebt17

Reaction score
Handicap
Haha, I just finished doing this like 30 seconds ago. It suggested I go with the 20XI-X.

I went thru it once selecting "the best" and it recommended the Vapor Speed. I did it again selecting "better" and it chose the 20XI-X.

Not impressed with the questions it asks.

I got the 20XI-X too...hmmmmmmmmmmm

I did it 3 times, changing some of the answers each time. I got the 20XI-X twice and the 20XI-S once.

The Best I was recommended the Vapor Speed, Better was the Crush, don't think I've ever played either of those balls before.

Vapor speed for me with the XI-X as the runner up.

If only they came in orange...

Vapor Speed for me. I am still waiting for my limited edition 20XI's so I will try those first and see how I like them.

It told me I should have taken up bowling.

wow shocker it told me to play thier new balls...didnt see that coming

I just did this and it suggested the Vapor Speed with the alternates being the Crush, and the 20XI-X

Vapor Speed.

They realized a man with a cool name needed a cool sounding golf ball? I think so!

Indeed. In fact, I may change my middle name to Vapor.

Razr Vapor Hawk?

That would be so cool I'd throw the world into another Ice Age. I should tread lightly. I would like to try the ball though, out of curiosity.

Just ran through this and got the 20XI-X. I still have a few sleeves of the 20XI-S left but when they run out I'll probably switch back to the 20XI-X and stick with those for the season.

I was recommended the Vapor Speed, XI-X was the alternate.

shocking.

20XI-s for me. Makes sense, I loved the old Nike One Plats.

20XI-X for me, with the S as 2nd best.

I am actually curious in trying out the X, with the small core with the new materials.

Back