For Sale Nike, Bdrady Polos, Travis Mathew Pullover - Random Sizes

Nappy

2024 Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
PBR
Selling some odds and ends I've accumulated over the last year that I likely won't ever wear. Random Sizes as my weight has fluctuated as of late.

1000012060.jpg

1. Nike Yellow Floral Print. Size Large. Brand new with tags. It looks much brighter yellow in person (poor lighting in my basement) and the material feels good. Asking $30 shipped

1000012047.jpg
1000012048.jpg

2. Nike Teal Floral Camo Print. Sold

3. Bdraddy Light Blue Camo Polo. Size Medium. Brand new with tags. Very comfortable material. Asking $30 shipped. **PENDING SALE**

1000012051.jpg
1000012052.jpg

4. Travis Mathew Light Blue Quarter Zip with Pockets. Sold

Last edited:
Come onnnnnn buddy. Get your name and date on a piece of paper!

Come onnnnnn buddy. Get your name and date on a piece of paper!
You know how hard it is for old guys like me to remember these fancy new rules, let alone the date?!? 😂

Updated

You know how hard it is for old guys like me to remember these fancy new rules, let alone the date?!? 😂

Updated
It’s not even a new rule anymore!

You guys are awesome!

It’s not even a new rule anymore!
Bored Come On GIF

how is the bdraddy for size compared to the nike large ? ive never tried one on. ive got a closet full of your golf shirts haha

I’ll do the draddy

Love that Yellow but I need xl, darn

how is the bdraddy for size compared to the nike large ? ive never tried one on. ive got a closet full of your golf shirts haha
It's so hard to say with golf sizing, but I was wearing a Nike Large and then Medium in Peter Millar or Bdraddy, most of last year. The draddy is a little more snug than a Nike large, but still bigger than a true medium in my opinion.

I've lost a bit more so now I'm down to a medium in most golf polos. Not all.

Would you say Nike is closer to xl? I'm broad in Shoulders and narrow in Hips and 6.2

Would you say Nike is closer to xl? I'm broad in Shoulders and narrow in Hips and 6.2
Man....it could be? I'd hate to tell you wrong, but its one of the "newer" Nike shirts that's out there, so it seems roomier than a normal Large. And I seem to have gravitated to a Medium now. By all accounts based on regular (non golf) clothing I should wear a large.

Sorry I can't tell you better than that. I'm 6'1 ish and felt I had plenty of room.

Pm coming...

Back