Nickent 5DX Preview

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP got these first. We are the first people on the planet outside of Nickent to have our hands on these babies. Here are the press photos that came with the clubs. We will have a full review done on their entire hybrid line in the next few weeks.

5DX-IW-rear-01.jpg

5DX-IW-toe-01.jpg

5DX-IW-toedown-01.jpg

5DX-IW-upright-01.jpg

Wow!! Looks great. Beam me up Scottie.

The first one looks like a face...very Christine!

Total girl comment, but I love the color. (Will have to hear how it hits to say otherwise.)

• Admin
From what I have been told, it will play very much like the 4DX but geared more towards the better players. I will put them through the ringers over the next week or so and put the review together with all of their hybrids.

i can't wait to hear what these are like. they look great

• Admin
I took them to the range tonight and I have to say that I absolutely love them. They are as close to "players" hybrids as I have seen.

What is it with these guys? For the last couple of years, they're not much more than a blip on the radar, and this year they're really stepping it up with some of the best looking gear on the market today!

So, JB, what makes them play a little differently than the 4DX's? Are they more workable or...???

• Admin
Gummi,
You hit the nail right on the head. They seem less offset and more workable. We will know more in the next couple of weeks. But I agree, in the last 12 months they are on fire. Seems when you have this kind of club maker you get results. Look how many of the tour pros are playing their hybrids by "choice".

They do like the green. Almost like, dare I say it . . . Kryptonite!

Smallville,
THe 3DX are blue.

I took them to the range tonight and I have to say that I absolutely love them. They are as close to "players" hybrids as I have seen.

I look forward to a comparison with the Wilson Staff Fybrids given that I know how much you like those.

these look great, looking forward to reading the review

Hey JB...

How many different Hbrids do you have now? When you get a 5 or 6 different ones maybe we could have a hybrid day out like we did with the drivers.

Back