New Srixon Z-TX & Z-TX Tour Drivers

mullie

Reaction score
Handicap
Does anyone know if these will be released in the US? And if so, when? The Z-TX is a 460cc head and the Z-TX Tour is a 430cc head, both with interchangable weights. But heres the kicker...the Z-TX stock shaft is a Miyazaki Blue 72 or Silver 61. The Tour version comes with a Miyazaki Black 72.

I'm keep my fingers crossed!

mullie

Does anyone know if these will be released in the US? And if so, when? The Z-TX is a 460cc head and the Z-TX Tour is a 430cc head, both with interchangable weights. But heres the kicker...the Z-TX stock shaft is a Miyazaki Blue 72 or Silver 61. The Tour version comes with a Miyazaki Black 72.

I'm keep my fingers crossed!

mullie

They released the last versions here, in the spring. So I would see no reason they would not release these. We get our Srixon stuff a few weeks before release normally and will put up pictures and news at that time.

Miyazaki stock... Heh... heheha.... :/drools/

Well is this deceiving like the "Diamana" shafts that come in cleveland launchers?

Well is this deceiving like the "Diamana" shafts that come in cleveland launchers?

NOPE! It will be Miyazaki shafts

Price?

They are not out yet and according to the company MAP (price) has not been finalized. There are reports out there, but Srixon says a price has not been chosen.

They are not out yet and according to the company MAP (price) has not been finalized. There are reports out there, but Srixon says a price has not been chosen.

Darn... Probably a little rich for me, but cant be as bad as that Maruman nonsense.

Going off memory alone, I believe the last driver was $499 when it launched.

Ouch. How are thier drivers?

Hmmm. I could prolly find one for <300 when these debut then, right?

Are they more of a players driver?

I have no idea what people can find them for. They are more of a players driver if you ask me.

I dont think the new stuff will be seen over here for a while though.

Hmmm now this has caught my attention

I just looked them up and JB is correct at $500

My local club has some of thier irons and woods for sale but i am not able to hit them as he has no demos. they are really nice looking clubs and i can't wait to find some to demo.

i was at a demo day over the summer and i spent a considerable amount of time talking to the cleveland rep and he had nothing but good stuff to say about the ztx line from srixon. i have to be honest, to be able to get fit, and have a miyazaki shaft is well worth it. i mean, the shaft itself would run you $250, then by the time you had it installed into whatever driver you were gaming it would prolly be around $300, so i don't think that $499 is too much to ask, imo.

The 430cc head is definately an advanced club...no clue on the 460 though.

They will be released to the US and price point will be $399. As JB said, this isn't official but I have it on good word from a very trusted source. ;)

Back