revrat

Reaction score
Handicap
I love the original Asics Gel Kayano Ace, and had to have these when the new colors came to my attention. 20240425_131541.jpg20240425_131547.jpg
Hands down the most comfortable walking golf shoes I've ever had.

Nice, I’ve been thinking about ordering the green ones. Have never owned Asics before.

Nice, I’ve been thinking about ordering the green ones. Have never owned Asics before.
I was on the fence about whether to get the green ones right away or not, but they look much better in hand than they do in pics. I jumped on the orange and blue immediately, but I may actually like the green better now that they're sitting right in front of me.

I was on the fence about whether to get the green ones right away or not, but they look much better in hand than they do in pics. I jumped on the orange and blue immediately, but I may actually like the green better now that they're sitting right in front of me.
Every time I start drooling over a particular shoe color I have to step back and remind myself that they actually have to go with the shirts I own. 😂

Every time I start drooling over a particular shoe color I have to step back and remind myself that they actually have to go with the shirts I own. 😂
Same, but I take that as an opportunity to buy new shirts! :cool:

They're good ones. The waterproofing is so great for walkers and early morning guys.

I am both of these so good to know. 👍
Looking at the new ones versus the old ones, there seems to be significantly more of the waterproofing stuff on the upper than the previous version, which has been nothing short of excellent.

Looking at the new ones versus the old ones, there seems to be significantly more of the waterproofing stuff on the upper than the previous version, which has been nothing short of excellent.
How has the durability been on the old ones?

How has the durability been on the old ones?
Solid. Nothing coming apart on them with three pairs in the rotation for two years. They get more use than all of my other shoes. My older white ones are showing some dirt that the magic eraser isn't getting off anymore, but that's to be expected. They're the ones I wear the most.

Very nice! I dig em!

Back