jgiguere17

I am addicted to putters!
Reaction score
Handicap
11.2 OOB
Well I could not pass it up.......

A Scotty Cameron Studio Design No. 1, just need to put on a baby t grip :banana:

My favorite model of the series. and it was cheap!

It's always nice to fall in love with a new putter.

Awesome dude!! Got picture you're willing to share??? I just saw we both have the newport 1.5.... I LOVE the slant neck.

Wish i could find a good deal on the studio style 1.5 so I could try out the insert.

I too would love to see some pics. Congrats on the good get.

Yes Pictures of your new baby....

pictures will come, it should be here tomorrow.

I love finding diamonds in the rough, it has been used and gamed but what club hasnt.

for 40 bucks I could not beat it!

Awesome dude!! Got picture you're willing to share??? I just saw we both have the newport 1.5.... I LOVE the slant neck.

Wish i could find a good deal on the studio style 1.5 so I could try out the insert.

Have you tried searching on thecameroncollector.com? you have to be careful with this series for the studio style, this is cameron's most highly made knock off replica sold on craigslist and on occasion ebay for those that are not careful

one way to tell is the lettering and if you can hold a magnet up to the putter it should not hold

Have you tried searching on thecameroncollector.com? you have to be careful with this series for the studio style, this is cameron's most highly made knock off replica sold on craigslist and on occasion ebay for those that are not careful

one way to tell is the lettering and if you can hold a magnet up to the putter it should not hold

That's usually where I look.. I'm not in any hurry to get one, so usually if I am looking on the bay I only look at reputable sellers..

Can't wait to see the pics dude! 40 bucks is crazy cheap!

Great deal on that putter. I know you will enjoy it.

That's awesome. Like canadan said, some TLC would bring that back to life. Looks great.

Looks like a very nice putter but I'm more impressed with the NES, I still have mine and play it all the time when I get nostalgic.

Amazing putter! I've got the 2.5 in the garage right now. Great putters from SC and the Studio's are my favorite line of nice looking putters. :D

Amazing putter! I've got the 2.5 in the garage right now. Great putters from SC and the Studio's are my favorite line of nice looking putters. :D

agreed......dont get me wrong I love my studio select but the #1 studio design is a great looking flatstick

I wish they would make a new school old school brass putter like the original bulleye but in the newport design......bling!

That putter has a great feel, esp if you are a consistent stroker.

Back