radiman

#TheGrandaddy2019
Reaction score
Handicap
The original is on my golf shaft Mount Rushmore. So, I am very excited to see what they have in store for the name Kai'Li. Sounds like it is not going to be a rehash of that profile. Sounds like a white and blue version coming out. Some sort of technology called GEARS? Looking at the materials, it appears that it will be some sort of Ventus competitor. At least that's what I think of when I see them highlighting the impact locations.

1635341909109.png
1635341982547.png
1635342014582.png
1635342029399.png

The original is on my golf shaft Mount Rushmore. So, I am very excited to see what they have in store for the name Kai'Li. Sounds like it is not going to be a rehash of that profile. Sounds like a white and blue version coming out. Some sort of technology called GEARS? Looking at the materials, it appears that it will be some sort of Ventus competitor. At least that's what I think of when I see them highlighting the impact locations.

View attachment 9038882
View attachment 9038885
View attachment 9038887
View attachment 9038888
I hit this shaft paired with the Tsi3 last week and it felt amazing. Luke from Titleist bombed some off the tee with great launch and flight.

I hit this shaft paired with the Tsi3 last week and it felt amazing. Luke from Titleist bombed some off the tee with great launch and flight.
Which one did you hit?

Which one did you hit?
White...but not sure on the weight. It will come back to me & know that there is a picture of it out there somewhere.

White 60Tx

I was a fan of the blueboard years ago and tensei white was in my bag last year. I have no doubt these will be good

We have in hand shots in the Titleist live update thread

White...but not sure on the weight. It will come back to me & know that there is a picture of it out there somewhere.
How was the launch on it? MCA have a knack for making a low/low profile feel pretty dang smooth.

It was actually pretty smooth & I tend to be a low launch hitter. Actually gave me a higher launch. Driver was a 11* though & I typical play 9*

It was actually pretty smooth & I tend to be a low launch hitter. Actually gave me a higher launch. Driver was a 11* though & I typical play 9*
I feel like that could be a good combo though. A tighter shaft profile to help with dispersion. A higher lofted head to get the launch up a bit and counteract the stiffer shaft. I have been using something like that the last part of the season. Not 11*. But 10.5. A stout shaft with a little extra tip trimming. Getting a nice high flight that seems to stay in the air forever. Probably a little more spin to help it stay on line too.

Back