New Mack Daddy Forged wedges coming?

arydolphin

GTHC!
Reaction score
Handicap
These just hit the USGA conforming list. They are black and white pictures, but there are chrome and PVD finishes listed on the website. Note the 19 on the hosel, probably a good clue that these will be available later this year or at the start of next year.

R2018-0397.jpg

R2018-0398.jpg

Yes please!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

In for two !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet I am ready for these.

Love the look of that sole grind, and I hope these still have that smaller head with straight leading edge.

Very nice.

I’m sure it’s a great club but wouldn’t think of even touching my MD4s to put one of these in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These look so good. Would game these for sure.

Sent from my H3123 using Tapatalk

This is really exciting to see. I was hoping they would be updating a forged wedge this year.

Man I was hoping they would refresh the MD Forged! Exciting news!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Enjoying my MD4 currently. If memory serves me, they only had the R grind in the 2017 MDF so I can assume this is more of the same thing? Similar to the C grind but with a touch more bounce, yet not as much as X? My MD3 is getting a tad old now....

Good looking wedge.

This is why I hate the USGA putting information like this out...haha

These are not a US release product, but a Japan release.

We will have a ton more coming on future releases in their wedge line and the MD4 is definitely still in line. Once this releases in Japan, we are happy to provide info for people that are interested however.

This is why I hate the USGA putting information like this out...haha

These are not a US release product, but a Japan release.

We will have a ton more coming on future releases in their wedge line and the MD4 is definitely still in line. Once this releases in Japan, we are happy to provide info for people that are interested however.

Please say MD4 PM Grind, please say MD4 PM Grind, please say MD4 PM Grind, please say MD4 PM Grind, please say MD4 PM Grind, please say MD4 PM Grind, please say MD4 PM Grind, please say MD4 PM Grind, please say MD4 PM Grind, please say MD4 PM Grind, please say MD4 PM Grind, please say MD4 PM Grind, please say MD4 PM Grind, please say MD4 PM Grind, please say MD4 PM Grind... :D

Please say MD4 PM Grind, please say MD4 PM Grind, please say MD4 PM Grind, please say MD4 PM Grind, please say MD4 PM Grind, please say MD4 PM Grind, please say MD4 PM Grind, please say MD4 PM Grind, please say MD4 PM Grind, please say MD4 PM Grind, please say MD4 PM Grind, please say MD4 PM Grind, please say MD4 PM Grind, please say MD4 PM Grind, please say MD4 PM Grind... :D

Was the PM Grind ever Forged? - Don't think the TM Hi-Toe is Forged....

Was the PM Grind ever Forged? - Don't think the TM Hi-Toe is Forged....

I don't care if it's forged or not, I just want a PM Grind with the new Mack Daddy grooves.

I don't care if it's forged or not, I just want a PM Grind with the new Mack Daddy grooves.

Seconded and thirded and forthded. :D

Back