Mach2

Reaction score
Handicap
USGA 13.7
Been using the Tour Edge E722 driver for a while now an d lovin it. Couldn't resist the price of the new Tour Edge C523 Hot Launch driver just released for $269.00, got a better deal too. Here's some comparison pic's. I got the C523 instead of the E523 since the E version doesn't come in 9 or 9.5 degree. 45" shaft which I'll choke up a half inch since I play 44.5" drivers. It comes in at D2 sw and didn't want to change it by cutting the shaft a half inch and regripping since would change the sw. Looking forward to putting it in play and seeing the difference once my vision gets better. See the post of my new irons for an explanation of my vision problems.

The face looks taller, the 523 is all black now vice the graphite of the 722 and the 523 doesn't have the adjustable hosel but me likey.

Tour Edge D523 a.jpg

Tour Edge D523 b.jpg

Tour Edge D523 c.jpg

Tour Edge D523 d.jpg

Have you had a chance to hit them beside of each other yet?

Have you had a chance to hit them beside of each other yet?
Not yet. Probably Friday before I get to the range. Currently experiencing eye/sight issues due to Bells Palsy. Will reply to this thread after I hit the new driver against the old.

GREAT day today. 13 fairways with the new Tour Edge C523 driver. Hit it last week during a GolfTec lesson and Had good results. I hit the range before or tee time this morning, hit a bunch of 8 irons to loosen up then hit the new driver. Piped it straight and said "well hello, lets get it on". It's longer by 3 to 8 yards on average and A straight, piercing ball flight. Great impact feel and sound. Our Men's Club tourney is tomorrow and can't wait. LOVE IT. :love: (y)

Back