New Callaway Driver Finally Arrived

GolfGirl

Reaction score
Just got an email from Golf Town, our local golf store that the new Callaway FT-iQ driver is now available in stores here. Thought I would share...this is the ladies driver.

Callaway%20FT-iQ%20Womens%20Driver.jpg

Product Detail
Advancing the revolutionary ideas of the FT-i Driver, the new Callaway FT-iQ Womens Driver features the best combination of distance and accuracy. The refined head shape has a sleek and stealthy look while raising the MOI for unprecedented accuracy off the tee. Hyperbolic Face Technology significantly raises ball speeds across the entire face for increased distance. The exclusive Fubuki shaft from Mitsubishi Rayon adds to the incredible feel and performance. So pick a target and fire a smart bomb.

Please Note: Now accepting pre-orders. Available Nov. 15.

This is the men's driver...

Callaway%20FT-iQ%20Driver.jpg

Product Detail
Advancing the revolutionary ideas of the FT-i Driver, the new Callaway FT-iQ Driver features the best combination of distance and accuracy. The refined head shape has a sleek and stealthy look while raising the MOI for unprecedented accuracy off the tee. Hyperbolic Face Technology significantly raises ball speeds across the entire face for increased distance. The exclusive Fubuki shaft from Mitsubishi Rayon adds to the incredible feel and performance. So pick a target and fire a smart bomb.

Please Note: Now accepting pre-orders. Available Nov. 15.

That ladies one is the prettiest driver I have ever seen.

Do you know if it is already available in the U.S.? Typically that usually is the case. :thinking:

Oh no, I don't know - I never look at new clubs to buy them, just admire the pictures.

I must say, the club looks a lot better with out the all black on the sole, well IMHO.

I cant believe anyone would like the looks of that thing. All of Callaway's 09 line is pretty bad... I think they overthought it this year.

Maybe they should come out with some X-Proto wedges to make me happy.

Back