new adams hybrids

sethg

Reaction score
Handicap
Has anyone heard about the new adams hybrids that are supposed to be more forgiving? than the super blacks? I saw an ad in golf magazine but haven't seen them online

Has anyone heard about the new adams hybrids that are supposed to be more forgiving? than the super blacks? I saw an ad in golf magazine but haven't seen them online

Im not showing any new hybrids coming out from them right now. I could be wrong, but their sell sheet shows nothing for the next two months.

Nothing would surprise with how fast they are releasing equipment. It seems every month they have a new item out.

Im not showing any new hybrids coming out from them right now. I could be wrong, but their sell sheet shows nothing for the next two months.

Nothing would surprise with how fast they are releasing equipment. It seems every month they have a new item out.

it's the idea tech V3 series JB. i saw the ad as well, it looks like the super black but not. in fact, the ad says:

"built to be easy to hit. a new standard of ultra premium design elements for anyone wanting more forgiveness and a better ball flight"

it looks like the body of an a7 with the colors and style of the super black.

I saw them in Golf Mag too.Here are some pics I found at golfwrx

index.php

index.php

index.php

i want to hit one!

Yup, here it is in the presser they sent out. Not on the sell sheet ironically. This one might have come from no where...hehe

People make fun of many different companies for the amount of clubs they put out in a year, but I dont think anybody has put out more than Adams in 2010.

any chance these will be at the outing? Have a nice look to them, judging by the pictures

No idea. Will know soon enough.

I like how they put 4 iron, 5 iron on them, finally someone makes it easy.

Does anyone know what lofts these new hybrids will be available in?

another great question!! JB, can you get the low down on these bad boys? ie, lofts, RH and LH, msrp, and can you get one to review?

The V3 looks to be the replacement to the A70s hybrid iron set. This V3 hybrids you are looking at is part of an iron set

I like how they put 4 iron, 5 iron on them, finally someone makes it easy.

I'd still want to know the lofts... in case their "4 iron" is 21.5 degrees, for instance. :)

thanks big lefty! those are sweet. seems like they are just upping the anty in a big way from the a7 series and i guess they're going with the "v" thing instead of the "a".

Those are purty!!

These specs are from the A7os set,but I can't imagine this newer V3 set not being similar

2 Hybrid 17º
3 Hybrid 19º
4 Hybrid 22º
5 Hybrid 25º
6 Hybrid 28º
7 Hybrid 32º
8 36º
9 40º
PW 44º

I got to hit the v3 hybrid today. the adams rep was at the golf store and let me try it. great club. can't wait to buy one.

love the shape and size. Looks like a really old school persimmon 3 wood from the top down. I'ld still prefer degrees of loft rather than 3i, 4i......

I did not need to see these. I love my A7OS's. Why did you show me these!!

Back