Netflix - Wrestlers

echico

#MOIJacking
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Saw the first episode last night. Not bad. I watched wrestling as a kid but haven't really paid attention for well over 20 years. I do really enjoy the wrestlers going on Joe Rogan and getting the behind the scenes stuff.

Looking forward to this.... Loved WWF when I was a kid. My kids were into it for a bit and my wife actually was the one taking them to live events as she got into it.

Excited to watch this one as well.

Hopefully starting this one soon. A lot of local ties so looking forward to it.

Saw the first episode last night. Not bad. I watched wrestling as a kid but haven't really paid attention for well over 20 years. I do really enjoy the wrestlers going on Joe Rogan and getting the behind the scenes stuff.

@Thrillbilly Jim @JDax have either one of you seen this yet? The community needs your input.

Watched a few more episodes last night and really starting to follow the story as it goes. It is amazing to see the sacrifices a lot of pro wrestlers had to go through to get to the big time. I understand why they get upset when you call it fake. Also seeing the loud mouth kind make himself look ridiculous is just funny to me.

Watching this now- This Money Mark (Matt Jones) is going to lose everything, right?

I finished it, and it was great… HollyHood Haley J is over af.

I just started this. Hollywood Haley J and her mom at the end of the first episode was incredible.

It was a good series and Al Snow is awesome. It did not make me want to watch OVW though.

This series was a solid watch. I never got into wrestling but still enjoyed it.

Watching this now- This Money Mark (Matt Jones) is going to lose everything, right?
The other investor is our mayor here in Louisville

I'm gonna have to dig into this one. Looks super compelling, even though I could take or leave the subject matter.

Al Snowism’s so far:

I’m just turning **** into shoe shine.

A pat on the back is just 2 feet above a kick in the ass.

Started watching this yesterday, first episode was solid. Had no clue that's what Al Snow was up to.

Back