MtlJeff 2023 tournament sack

MtlJeff

The skimmer
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
+2
Well, after a lot of offseason trials and tribulations....early season bru-haha....and other assorted shenanigans. I am going straight into the thick of tournament season and have settled on a bag. Here are some pics

FWIW, right now i am a 0.2 index and have been as low as +1 this season....And i have a few Quebec Am tournaments i am scheduled for this year.

(posting pics from phone...give me 2 secs)

PXL_20230623_213503183.jpgPXL_20230623_213527318.jpgPXL_20230623_213726496.jpgPXL_20230623_213601514.jpgPXL_20230623_213344635.jpgPXL_20230623_213256771.jpg

Sweet sack

Nice bag you have there, Jeff! Best of luck this tournament season. 🏌️‍♂️(y)

My dude, that is a gamer kit! That Deschamps putter brings a LOT of emotions for me.

Great looking bag of tools… best of luck in upcoming tournaments.

My dude, that is a gamer kit! That Deschamps putter brings a LOT of emotions for me.

Thanks!!! I love the tour edge woods, they are super forgiving and feel great

I talk to Serge regularly still, he's a really good dude and his putters are so nice looking and unique. Not sure what I'll do when/if he retires again lol

I talk to Serge regularly still, he's a really good dude and his putters are so nice looking and unique. Not sure what I'll do when/if he retires again lol
Serge is a tremendous soul.

Keep playing it. :) One of my semi-regular playing partners is 83 years old, and he uses his father's putter (a brass bullseye). His father bought the putter in 1946.

Keep playing it. :) One of my semi-regular playing partners is 83 years old, and he uses his father's putter (a brass bullseye). His father bought the putter in 1946.

That won't work for me LOL---the oldest club in my bag right now i got in December 2022

Maybe i can make an exception for the putter!

Good looking bag, good luck in the tournament season!

That won't work for me LOL---the oldest club in my bag right now i got in December 2022

Maybe i can make an exception for the putter!
Lol...I'm still using the putter I got in Carlsbad ("O" Works Versa Tank #7, 38-inch, counter-balanced). The rest of my bag is over four years old (January, 2019...all Callaway** except for the wedges). I still have the original wedges from Carlsbad, which I use for practice and during the winter, but they needed to be replaced as the grooves were no longer very groovy.

**Epic Flash driver/fairway woods; Mavrik irons.

So I retire balls when I shoot even or better with them and keep them in my golf room.

This is the first weekend I can remember where I was sub-par for the weekend. I'm a + right now but my home course is very challenging

This is on a 74/138 course that plays 6750yds, and a 75/140 course that plays 6800yds.

My index is slightly better than +1 now after this weekend

For my 72 today I hit 17 greens. It's probably the best ball striking round I have ever had.

PXL_20230625_171239947.jpg

Back