WTB Mitsubishi Tensei 1K Black 65 stiff flex driver shaft, Titleist tip

SkiBumGolfer

Tremendous slouch
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
If anybody has one of these hanging around unused, I'd love to grab it off you! I recently put the 1K Black 75 stiff back into my 4W and after seeing positive results in relation to the HZRDUS Black 70, I'm curious whether it might be a little more stable in my driver as well without sacrificing speed vs my current HZRDUS Black 60.

I also have an unused Tensei AV Blue 55 stiff flex, also with Titleist tip, that I could provide in trade if there is interest.

Bumping this if anybody has one

This can be closed, got one on Fleabay. Thanks!

This can be closed, got one on Fleabay. Thanks!
I probably tried to snipe you. Sorry 😜
Been looking for the same.
If you don’t like it let me know 🤣🤣

I probably tried to snipe you. Sorry 😜
Been looking for the same.
If you don’t like it let me know 🤣🤣

Hahaha all's fair in love and war :LOL:

Will do for sure! I likely will have either that or the HZRDUS Black for sale in a few months depending on who comes out on top.

If anybody has one of these hanging around unused, I'd love to grab it off you! I recently put the 1K Black 75 stiff back into my 4W and after seeing positive results in relation to the HZRDUS Black 70, I'm curious whether it might be a little more stable in my driver as well without sacrificing speed vs my current HZRDUS Black 60.

I also have an unused Tensei AV Blue 55 stiff flex, also with Titleist tip, that I could provide in trade if there is interest.

Would you have any interest in selling the Tensei Blue? If so, how much? Thanks.

Back