Melbourne Prestige

Looks like a heckuva Birthday present you got yourself there! That's a fine looking rig....

We know that one well. I so wish Jayco wasn’t owned by Thor, but you get a 2 year warranty on their coaches, which is solid.

You Can compare prices to the Entegra Qwest as it’s the same rig.

Very nice!!

Nice ride!

We know that one well. I so wish Jayco wasn’t owned by Thor, but you get a 2 year warranty on their coaches, which is solid.

You Can compare prices to the Entegra Qwest as it’s the same rig.
I’ll look into that. I prefer brands that are relatively local for warranty work or service. Still need to check some other dealers in the area. That one is 5 miles from the house so that’s a bonus.

Very nice!!

I’ll look into that. I prefer brands that are relatively local for warranty work or service. Still need to check some other dealers in the area. That one is 5 miles from the house so that’s a bonus.

Isn’t Jayco based in Indiana?

Isn’t Jayco based in Indiana?
I think so. Sorry I meant a dealer. Jayco and Winnebago are the two brands at the place I went.

I think so. Sorry I meant a dealer. Jayco and Winnebago are the two brands at the place I went.

Gotcha. Good news for you, It would be a total shocker if they didn’t service all brands, since coach issues (non-engine) are all the same components.

A couple of things to know about this type of RV. If built on the Mercedes Chassis, the engine and anything work wise in the cab will have to be serviced at Mercedes dealer most likely. So make sure that is convenient as well.

Second. The Sprinter Chassis changed in the RV world from 19-20 model years. The previous models were using the older Mercedes Chassis and most brands switched to the all new chassis for 2020 models And beyond. Make sure that Jayco is on the new chassis if buying new, because Thor as a whole seems pretty split where the Delano and Tiburon and Entegra are and a few other models are not.

Back