Maxfli 2021 Tour Balls

xcman04

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I currently game the Maxfli 2019 Tour balls (matte green), but I recently noticed that my local GG is carrying the 2021 version (gloss white only, unfortunately), so I picked up a box for around $35 and gave them a try yesterday. Overall I couldn't tell much of a difference (which is a good thing IMO) - I did hit a couple of longer drives then I'm used to hitting, and I'm not good enough yet to really be focusing on spin around the greens, but overall I was happy with how they performed. I'll probably still buy the 2019's for as long as they are in stock (I think GG currently has a deal where you can get 2 boxes for $55), but I also think I'll be just fine when I inevitably have to move to the 2021's. Now if only they could add more colors.....

I currently play the 2019 version and think it is a great ball so I am anxious to try the new version as well. It would be nice if there were more color choices as well. I use the yellow gloss Tour since I can see it better. It seems odd that they would only release it in white.

I'm also playing the 2019 version, and for me it's been the best ball I've played with in a long time. Hitting driver further, plenty of spin. I hope the 2021 version is just as good or better.

Back