now that most of the mystery bags have been opened and we are back to our normal mail days haha this needs a bump because I have some cool stuff showing up in the next few days. Mail days are always the best

No cool golf stuff in my mail, but I recently got a letter from the IRS. Turns out on my return that I did online there was a mistake. I transposed a couple of numbers and I have to turn in additional forms. Because I have to mail back the corrections, my refund will be delayed by 6 to 8 weeks. The good news is that the mistake was in my favor and my refund will be over $400 more than I thought!

IMG_2405.jpegThis showed up this am..the dealer dropped her off. Always like when it says 20 miles on the odometer when you jump in.As for golf equipment in the mail?not so much

Was this from the sale they ran? I hate I missed out on the stand bag
Yep, was really happy to snag it for the price. Last thing I needed was a bag as I'll be reviewing my ZTF for the foreseeable future though.

Shots scope v5 watch showed up today

Neighbor had the THP shirts and brought them by and got another box too.

1713485234366.png

IMG_1996.jpg
LTDx with the KBS PGI shafts came in - They look brand new, cant wait to use them Sunday.

Back