Made a stop at Dicks Warehouse sale facility today.

Pops

Formerly Bbutler
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Happened to be going by so I decided to stop. Need some new golf shorts. Refuse to pay retail. They had a fair selection. Found 4 pair at 50% off. IMG_9165.jpeg

I didn't know Dicks had an outlet mall type store.

I didn't know Dicks had an outlet mall type store.
They have a some I don’t know how many. There is one about 8 miles south of my daughter’s house in Dallas area.

Is this Going Going Gone? That's the name of our Dicks Outlet type store.

Well done! I don't like paying retail either :D

Is this Going Going Gone? That's the name of our Dicks Outlet type store.
There is one near me. They basically collect the overstock from several nearby dicks stores when the new seasons stuff arrives and move it all to one location

I've got one about 20 miles away from me. I may head there to check it out

Do they sell clubs?
Not that I have seen in the store I’ve been to a few times. There is a smal equipment section in the back corner. Ive never seen clubs however. It is mostly clothing and footwear at least in this store.

We have a couple like 1.5 hours from me. I will have to check it out the next time I'm close.

Wish my waist size was still 34 :cautious:

We have one about an hour from me and I don't think I've found anything at it yet. It's always so picked over or they don't have my sizes.

Do they sell clubs?
Nah mostly soft goods. Sometimes they have balls bags and headcovers though. The 1 here in Charlotte when you hit it on time has some awesome deals. I've found TM, puma, and other stuff for 4 to 10 bucks.

Back