Lyman Orchards Get Together

Damaikis

Fairway Finder
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 6.2
After getting a 9 hole sample of each course at Lyman Orchards at the New England THP Invitational, I've decided I want to go back for more. I plan to take a day one week in the end of July or beginning of August to go back up there and play both 18 hole courses in full. I just figured I'd put this out there to see if there was any interest from THPers in the area to get together and play, because I know how much we all enjoyed our last time there. Now the chance to play both full courses while it's dry should be awesome.

I think I plan on playing the Player course in the morning around 9ish and the Jones course in the afternoon around 2-2:30 so we can get the twilight rate. It looks like it will be $95 for the two rounds combined if you walk, which seems to be awesome for courses of that caliber. I definitely plan on golfing because I can't afford to pay more and my legs work just fine, but it would be fine if anyone wants to use a cart too.

Just post in here or send me a PM if you want to give me some days and/or weeks that will work for you. Pretty much any Monday, Wednesday, or Thursday will work for me, I just need some advanced notice so I can take off work. So what do you guys think, the week of July 22, July 29, or August 5? And are any of the 3 days better for you? Just let me know, and I'll do my best to keep track!

You should just drive down to Myrtle, play golf with us all on Wed / Thur and volunteer for the MC! :)
I'm sure there's a couch for ya

You should just drive down to Myrtle, play golf with us all on Wed / Thur and volunteer for the MC! :)
I'm sure there's a couch for ya

I can't take that many days off work, it's a day drive each way. Or afford that much gas. Otherwise, I'd be there!

Bump. Anyone?

I'm definitely interested in playing both of these courses after enjoying them at the NE Invitational; however I'm not sure any of those days will work. I'm sure there are bunch of guys that played in the Invitational that would play the course again, so I'll keep checking this thread to see who else chimes in.

The only one that works for me would be the august date. Its a possibility

You had me until the walking part... To walk the Player course alone you'd have to be a mountain goat! Never mind 2 in one day...

All kidding aside, if a cart were involved I might be able to swing it in August (work permitting)

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

A weekday get together! I work every weekend in the summer but I can do midweek.

I'll keep an eye on the thread and see where it goes.

The idea interests me, but none of the dates work. :-(

Wish i could make it Damaikis. Us WNYers were hoping to get one started up for sometime in Sept.

Bump again just because. I'm leaning more towards the week in August. Thursday to be more exact because that's my day off. If anyone else can do it but on a different day of the week, let me know. I need two weeks notice to take off work.

Back