Looking at an Alphard V2 on Facebook Marketplace... what do I need to add, if anything?

martybauer31

Reaction score
Handicap
Looks like it's brand new in the box, I have a Caddytek push cart, would I need anything else to go along with this unit if all looks good?

Appreciate the help!

What cart brackets does it come with? The brackets are specific to the cart, i.e. Clicgear, Bagboy, etc. If the brackets don't match you can buy them but that's an extra $70 plus shipping.

What cart brackets does it come with? The brackets are specific to the cart, i.e. Clicgear, Bagboy, etc. If the brackets don't match you can buy them but that's an extra $70 plus shipping.

I admittedly don't know what brackets come with it, wasn't sure if the default brackets in the box fit certain carts or not.

You need to ask the seller what bracket version they are selling. There is also an option to buy the Club Booster V2 with out brackets. So they may not be including brackets. But again, either way you can get the right brackets for your CaddyTek, but you should factor that extra $70 into the deal if you need to buy brackets.

As you can see below, there are 10 versions of the brackets.

1704945883221.png

You need to ask the seller what bracket version they are selling. There is also an option to buy the Club Booster V2 with out brackets. So they may not be including brackets. But again, either way you can get the right brackets for you CaddyTek, but you should factor that extra $70 into the deal if you need to buy brackets.

As you can see below, there are 10 versions of the brackets.

View attachment 9235644
OK, I'll check with them, thanks so much!

OK, I'll check with them, thanks so much!
Great, hope if works out for you, I really like mine a lot. Had it since 10/22. It's had a few bugs here and there, but not a major problem. There is a good Facebook group you should join.

Make sure you have the wheelie bars, either buy form site directly or make sure they are on the one you are buying...they are imperative to even the most moderate hilly courses...and get the ugrade to the inline skate wheels...

Make sure you have the wheelie bars, either buy form site directly or make sure they are on the one you are buying...they are imperative to even the most moderate hilly courses...and get the ugrade to the inline skate wheels...
Great note... do they not come in the default box?

Great note... do they not come in the default box?
They normally come in a complete kit, i.e. wheels, brackets & wheelie bars. But if they don't have the brackets, they may not include the wheelie bars. Alphard sells kits without brackets, and it does not sound like that version includes wheelie bars. It would make no sense to do so and the person wanting one without brackets should have the wheelie bars.

Back